Virtual Keyboard

Yoshi1176

Brookstone is now offering a virtual keyboard. Compatible with IPhones, IPads, Androids and other devices using Bluetooth.

The keyboard is a projection that tracks your fingers movements, letting you turn any flat surface into a keyboard.

The device itself is smaller than an IPhone allowing easy transport.

The projector comes with its own charging cable, the battery life is good and can type for two hours continuously on a full charge.

You can order yours now at Brookstone.com for $99.99  the price was cut from $119.99

796246p.jpg

Source:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brookstone.com%2Flaser-projection-virtual-keyboard&ei=uV4SU9IqzISiBIHsgbAG&usg=AFQjCNGMjIJ1lhaqrgDJBk6-_Yta27FedQ&sig2=AgzH_4wivPo1oRyZrlhFjw&bvm=bv.62286460,d.cGU

Don't know if these things are new or not it's the first time I saw one so I thought i'd share.

• Like 4

this looks like a cool idea but i dont think this will work because usually things like this dont work but i could be wrong and this could be a really cool thing to have if your texting or something like that

Big_Eyed_Dog.jpg

THE FUTURE IS HERE!

On a more serious note, I'm never going to buy this. I like the keyboard I have now and also just using the keyboard on my laptop is enough for me. Well, I much prefer it to be honest. Nice idea, I have seen this keyboard before but it's not something I'll think about buying anytime soon.

• Like 1

Guys, it tracks finger movements. It's not too hard to understand.

Say your finger presses the "3" key: the sensor can tell how close or far you are from the sensor and it would register what key you pressed according to where your finger is.

Edited by Darth Mayh3m
  • Like 1

Year's now we've had this.

Years.

YEARS.

Get used to it, using it will be fine. But considering I only play around with the ones on shelf display, I won't ever give up my awesome mac's key feels.

Guys, it tracks 

beware NSA

Edited by JL - Lightning Blaze

• 4 weeks later...