What are you currently obsessed with? (As of 2014)

ShockGazm

I'd have to say lately I've been obsessed with watching 24 the TV series, I can't stop watching it, it's by far one of the best TV shows I have ever watched and 24 even took me away from watching Breaking Bad (Still can't wait to continue watching that). I'm currently on season 4, just about to start season 5. I deeply recommend you watch it, if you're looking for an action packed show, which is filled with so many surprises (Believe me, crazy twists and turns) and overall just quality. :)

I've also been obsessed with coffee lately, for the passed month I've been drinking crazy amount of coffee. Most days I drink around 2-3 and sometimes I tend to drink around 4-5 (Not everyday but say around 4 - 5 days a week). I've been trying flavored coffee's too, currently the flavors I've been demolishing are Amaretto Almond, Caramel and Double Chocolate. ^_^ I'm an addict. 

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 2

Well the newest show that I just got hooked on is House Of Cards. I'm not one who care or pays much interest in politics, but I have to say, its a damn good show!

Before that, It was Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Lie To Me, Arrested Development, Star Trek Original Series, Star Trek The Next Generation, The Office, and Top Gear (UK and US) the last one is obvious lol... I knew about all of these shows, and have been fans since they first aired, but once a year (sometimes even more often) I re-watch the entire series just to relive the experience! ^_^

I'd say that besides TF2, (I'm always obsessed with that) I've seemed to be disturbingly intrigued with Nazi Germany Culture. In the last month it's just been a complete study for me of their songs, their history, and their role in WW2. I really don't know where this came from. I'm recording 12+ hours of World at War (documentary) on the military channel, just to squeeze out any knowledge I don't already know.

It's really not the best thing to be obsessed with really... but it is history.

• Like 2

I'd say that besides TF2, (I'm always obsessed with that) I've seemed to be disturbingly intrigued with Nazi Germany Culture. In the last month it's just been a complete study for me of their songs, their history, and their role in WW2. I really don't know where this came from. I'm recording 12+ hours of World at War (documentary) on the military channel, just to squeeze out any knowledge I don't already know.

Oh I love shows like that! Anything with Science, History or  about The Galaxy! That stuff has always fascinated me! :)

If you have any interest, or spare time then there are some shows I really recommend! Might I suggest, Mythbusters, Brain Games, Ancient Aliens, Unsealed Alien Files, Pawn Stars, and America: The Story Of Us! Check em out!   ;)

Oh and also watch WWII In HD on History channel, or Vietnam In HD!   :D

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

Well the newest show that I just got hooked on is House Of Cards. I'm not one who care or pays much interest in politics, but I have to say, its a damn good show!

Before that, It was Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Lie To Me, Arrested Development, Star Trek Original Series, Star Trek The Next Generation, The Office, and Top Gear (UK and US) the last one is obvious lol... I knew about all of these shows, and have been fans since they first aired, but once a year (sometimes even more often) I re-watch the entire series just to relive the experience! ^_^

I heard good things about House of Cards, that's on my to-watch list. ^_^ The others you've listed are on my list too, aside from Star Trek, never been a fan of it. Top Gear I'm a huge fan of, watched it all the time (UK version of course), it's always playing in the UK. I watched the first episode of Top Gear USA but I remember it was cancelled at one point? I think, anyway. Also I only recently found out it was back on (I know living under a rock right, haha). :)

History is interesting and fascinating, don't blame you. It's just one of those things, at one point in my life I was obsessed with American war films and documentaries, I was just in that mind set where I wanted to know what happened and things that went down that may surprise me, like crazy missions some specific soldiers were sent on, stuff like that. Can't remember specifics since it was a few years back, but i do remember Saving Private Ryan, one of my favorite films and also Band of Brothers was another one I got obsessed with. :)

• Like 2

Fifa.

Yeah, I'm a little obsessed with Fifa. Not sure if that's a good thing though, especially when it comes to Ultimate Team, that feature drives me up the wall, haha. I managed to save up 50,000 coins and was on a winning streak but then I got severely EA'd and lost 8 games in a row. Ended up buying 8 packs with my coins and getting nobody in them worth anything, I regret doing than now since I have little coins left. =/ 

In my U.S History class we're studying WW2 and I'm all obsessed over WW2 again like I used to be.

I too have a fascination with all things World War II sometimes. Makes me wish they still made WW2 games. I know they've been done to death, but so have these modern shooters. Alternate a little bit, would you game developers?

• Like 1

Obsessing about...

1. Getting fit. It's been hard since my Family has allot of bad habits that prevents me from Working Out. Plus I can only work out when I'm alone, and no one is around. But I've still managed to make progress :)

2. Getting better involved with the 343 Community.

3. Eating healthier. Family bad habits still try to hold me back though.

4. Getting more Sociable. Been making real strides in that area recently :D

• Like 2

Obsessing about...

1. Getting fit. It's been hard since my Family has allot of bad habits that prevents me from Working Out. Plus I can only work out when I'm alone, and no one is around. But I've still managed to make progress :)

2. Getting better involved with the 343 Community.

3. Eating healthier. Family bad habits still try to hold me back though.

4. Getting more Sociable. Been making real strides in that area recently :D

I'm in a similar boat there! :) With the whole fitness thing it's really me trying to motivate myself, just need to find more structure in my life and push myself more.

• Like 2

Adventure Time, c'mon grab your friends, once you start watching it never ends, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human, your obsession will never end it's Adventure Time.

Besides that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, AC titles in general, and exploring the outdoors. 

I CAN'T GET THAT THEME SONG OUT OF MY HEAD WHEN WILL THIS SHOW END?!?!?!

Edited by Edward Kenway
  • Like 1

Adventure Time, c'mon grab your friends, once you start watching it never ends, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human, your obsession will never end it's Adventure Time.

Watching Adventure Time while you're drunk is the best, you just laugh at the stupidest things. Ahh, good times. ^_^

My new PC. Everything in it. I've watched multiple hour long benchmark and comparison videos for various parts. I've seriously spent multiple nights trying to see if I can squeeze out 1-2fps increases from parts by changing what parts are assimilated with it. Changing fans in liquid coolers to less noise, more static pressure fans. Rearranging the inside of the case to increase airflow, etc. etc.

It's become an unhealthy obsession; I've missed countless hours of sleep tinkering with parts and tweaking my setup. I need to stop T,T

My new PC. Everything in it. I've watched multiple hour long benchmark and comparison videos for various parts. I've seriously spent multiple nights trying to see if I can squeeze out 1-2fps increases from parts by changing what parts are assimilated with it. Changing fans in liquid coolers to less noise, more static pressure fans. Rearranging the inside of the case to increase airflow, etc. etc.

It's become an unhealthy obsession; I've missed countless hours of sleep tinkering with parts and tweaking my setup. I need to stop T,T

haha well at least i know where i ill probably end up

Twitch Plays Pokemon. Based Helix. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HAIL LORD HELIX  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Apart from that, rolling a D20 to see how any aspect of my day is gonna be.

Gotta roll dem dice, they tell only truth.

Man, what great obsessions I have.

Twitch Plays Pokemon. Based Helix. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HAIL LORD HELIX  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Apart from that, rolling a D20 to see how any aspect of my day is gonna be.

Gotta roll dem dice, they tell only truth.

Man, what great obsessions I have.

i used to be obessed with pokemon but after gen 3 i lost it