Good day!

JohnnySi

Hello there everyone, I'm JohnnySi or simply Jon. I'm a bass player, writer and of course gamer, Halo is one of my all time favourite games and universes having read most of the books I can find.

If anyone wants to add me on xbox feel free. Seeya in the forums or online!

• Like 3

The books are pretty good, I'd recommend the Fall of Reach, Ghosts of Onyx, Cryptum, Primordium and Grasslands are my personal favorite. The last three I recommend more as they detail the history of the Forerunners a lot more. Seen as the 343 Halo games are based more around the extended universe more than what Bungies was.

I found Halo 4's story to be very confusing at first as I had not read those books before playing.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

You I suggest you sign up for a few events for the next couple of weeks if you want a chance at meeting most of us online! (Only if time allows you to of course!)

Hello there everyone, I'm JohnnySi or simply Jon. I'm a bass player, writer and of course gamer, Halo is one of my all time favourite games and universes having read most of the books I can find.

If anyone wants to add me on xbox feel free. Seeya in the forums or online!

Yo! Yo! Yo! Welcome to the forums! Nice to see someone from the uk on here  :thumbsup: