OLD VS. NEW

D-38 Boss

It's time to settle this once and for all!

OLD:

Fishy

Drizzy

BZ1

Boss

Church

Cooliest

JXZAW

Elite

Unease P34nut

Vaulting Frog

Spyro

Edward Kenway

NEW:

Bnus

Yang Xaio Long

Connor Kenway

As of now there are 13 people on list. Halo 4's max lobby size is 16 people

I think we should allow 3 new members to sign up first and everyone else who is not currently on the list will be rotated through. 

I think we should allow 3 new members to sign up first and everyone else who is not currently on the list will be rotated through. 

an idea i have thought of is take the youngest old members and put them on new team until it is 8v8 if we fill the lobby but at this rate i think we would be able to

Its good to see so many people joining but I think we should keep things fair/fun and if boss if you dont want too thats fine but to help you out I will make a waiting list to switch people out

Or we can host multiple lobbies if too many people join.  Just trying to give you ideas  :laughing:

Now time for the Waiting List:

OLD

Yur Teamate

Caboose The Ace

Total Mayh3m

Spark918

BigglesBrown

NEW

Green cookie67

SelfDestruct217

Its good to see so many people joining but I think we should keep things fair/fun and if boss if you dont want too thats fine but to help you out I will make a waiting list to switch people out

Or we can host multiple lobbies if too many people join.  Just trying to give you ideas  :laughing:

Now time for the Waiting List:

OLD

Yur Teamate

Caboose The Ace

Total Mayh3m

NEW

i spoke to Ruby and he said that he is in but we still need more new guys since we need to shine a light on the forums when the old guys leave us due to old age ;)

i spoke to Ruby and he said that he is in but we still need more new guys since we need to shine a light on the forums when the old guys leave us due to old age ;)

They're not in until they post on the topic :P