343i 21st Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome to the 21st 343i Weekly Community Poll!

-Quick update, from now on the 343i Community Polls will be found in General Discussion rather than Offbeats-

Last week's poll asked what you fans think of a Halo 2 Anniversary. There were many great opinions as to why, and some pretty strong points as to why not, never the less here are the results:

YES! Give me that Halo 2 Re-make PLEASE!  

On a side note, doesn't the mobile version of the site look absolutely beautiful in it's new color scheme? 

This week's poll is a topic many Halo players are familiar with. You've fought with them near since the bginning and they've become some of your closest allies. -NO, I'm NOT talking about the marines- I'm talking about ODST's and Spartans! Here's your question:

In Halo 5, do you want to fight alongside ODST's or Spartans?

MC_and_ODSTs.jpg

Leave your thoughts and vote in the comments below. 

Voting deadline, March 3, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Thanks for participating and see you next week! :wave:

Have a complaint, suggestion, or question pertaining to the poll? Message Me.

• Like 4

ODSTs. Helljumpers always make the mission great, since they last longer than an actual marine and are well armed.... Not the Assault Rifle on a Mythic elite, that's not preparation. But if an old Spartan was shown... As Zebra here had hypothesized... Maybe an ally from the past to coop with, could definitely synergize immensely with both ideas, they just need to be executed correctly.

• Like 1

ODSTs. Helljumpers always make the mission great, since they last longer than an actual marine and are well armed.... Not the Assault Rifle on a Mythic elite, that's not preparation. But if an old Spartan was shown... As Zebra here had hypothesized... Maybe an ally from the past to coop with, could definitely synergize immensely with both ideas, they just need to be executed correctly.

I agree that ODSTs always make the mission better and not only do they perform far better than the Marines, they also look far better in my opinion. :)

Ohhh what I wouldn't do to fight alongside Blue Team. If you want to lift the spirits of the Halo Community who love the lore and general feeling of being the Chief in Halo games, then give people who know about the Universe beyond the video games what they want. I heart Linda so much.

I agree 100%. We read so much about them in the books and it would be amazing to see them in-game. I just hope they don't mess up the character's A.I or make them act nothing like they really would in the books. I want it to be completely accurate to how the Spartan-IIs really are. I would also love to see the Spartan-IIIs make a comeback. For the Spartan-IVs, well, I'm not too fussed about them and I'm sure they'll be back.

I give my vote to the Spartans, preferably the Spartan-IIs/IIIs. I still think the ODSTs are great and I would be pleased to see them return.

• Like 3