My PowerPoint Made Intro

Silent Orbis

I was messing around on PowerPoint, and discovered many things I could do. I ended up finding out how to make an intro with it. :3 But I won't share my secrets. The basic thing was made in PowerPoint, then extra things were added to it. I think it looks very professional... something that you might say Sony Vegas was made to do. I used the logo I made for Ledgend1221's RP. This isn't 3D, but for my personal uses, 2D is better than 3D. But, yeah. It's really nice.

Also, I think I might be able to make some sort of trailer, or basic fancy GFX type video for the forums.

I don't really like the background, because it so heavily impacts the foreground. More of the particle fx might be helpful. However, the text movement looks really good, albeit the random angles are...well, very random. Most of the time in an intro, even the angles have a bit of order to them.

Would be cool to see what you fully create out of this!

I don't really like the background, because it so heavily impacts the foreground. More of the particle fx might be helpful. However, the text movement looks really good, albeit the random angles are...well, very random. Most of the time in an intro, even the angles have a bit of order to them.

Would be cool to see what you fully create out of this!

Well it was a test. :3  The random angles were to add an abstraction to it, but good idea to get rid of them like you said. The background didn't matter to me since... Well, it was a test. Anyway if I hold a YouTube channel, I'll definitely make one.

Awesome piece of work, Orbis. If you're able to make a high-quality intro like that in Powerpoint, you know you have talent. Keep it up :)

I wouldn't call this high quality because its Powerpoint. It is still good none the less for the software he used. 

• 2 months later...