Ninja VS The Forum 2v2 & 3v3 Battle!

Onsokumaru

I have a gold card if you want one. I really have no use for them. I don't know where they are though...

Okay, even if it was gold for just for a week that would be awesome! The code has to be within the UK or EU, not sure how they work regarding that. If you can't find one don't worry, I appreciate it anyway. :)

Hey if you can join can I be on your team?

Yeah, of course! ^_^ Hopefully I won't need gold to play custom games but if not I may not be able to join a team or in that matter play. :( If I can play I'll message you or something, I've never participated in this event before so we'll see how it pans out regarding me playing and sorting out a team.

Yeah, just to mention, message me on Xbox Live or on here if you can spare a 1 or 2 week Xbox Live code (UK) and if you want to form a team message me on Xbox Live or on here. My GT is ShockGazm, if I can't play then maybe next time, but for now I'm just mentioning this just to let you know. :)

Edited by ShockGazm

Okay, even if it was gold for just for a week that would be awesome! If you can't find one don't worry, I appreciate it anyway. :)

It's a 2 day card. Problem is that it was meant to be used on an Xbox One. The online system hasen't changed that much so it's worth a shot. I have no idea how what I just said got trapped in this quote box. 1 question though.

(oh now I'm outta of there...) does it have to be a UK card? If it does, then that sucks. 

Okay, even if it was gold for just for a week that would be awesome! If you can't find one don't worry, I appreciate it anyway. :)

It's a 2 day card. Problem is that it was meant to be used on an Xbox One. The online system hasen't changed that much so it's worth a shot.

That's great! It's worth a shot, just private message me on here and I'll have a go. :) I'll message you back to see if it works.

Good games, SelfDestruct, Shockgasm and I won two nothing

The Rugged Monkey Orangutan Titties have triumphed!

Oh and good game guys. It was really fun and I look forward to the next :)

070802_orangutan_hmed_10a.hmedium.jpg

Well done lads!

Edit:

Also, our team name is "The Rugged Monkey Orangutan Titties" (If that's allowed). ;) If we can't use that name then our team is called "Alpha Wolves". In our team are myself (ShockGazm), Self Destruct and The Terminator. We recently played a 3v3 and won 2-0.

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 1

The results are in! The final score is...

Ninjas:4 Forum:4

TIE GAME

I just wanted to say it was great playing with you all and it was amazing seeing the teamwork you all put in! (Now just put that effort in classic Ninja VS The Forum :P)

Now I just wanted to apologize for any problems during dates and planning for the event. I have heard something traveling around about how this event worked out and such. I just wanted to try this out as we already did a Winter Conclusion Battle, I wanted to see how a mini-event would work out. Now with that said we will be sticking with the Classic Ninja VS The Forum.

Well with that said, till Spring, we'll be back!

• Like 7

I was hoping to see actual results, as in the teams that played and won, followed be the teams that won and lost. I'm curious as to how is all panned out between all teams, well I know that it was 4 - 4 but yeah, you get me. Oh, well. If was a fun night that's for sure, until next time! ^_^

• Like 1

It was great fun! :D I should have trained more before playing though. I need to get back in the game. Me and Shadow lost, but I guess we tried. ;) I need to think twice before representing the forums, and Spartans. If i'm going to represent something, I need to do it well. At least the forums tied (we'll win next time). :) As for the Ninjas, they were great. In the end, I thought it was great fun and I'll hopefully do better next time. :) Time to get back onto Halo.

You weren't. ;)

I'm glad to know that.