Ninja VS The Forum 2v2 & 3v3 Battle!

Onsokumaru

NOOO (Obi wan scream) 

if only this was a month later, then i'll be on school holidays and able to join you. Can one still obtain the Award even if they didn't go to this one, but went to the first one? 

I hope my parents are out that afternoon so i can come. Oh well, i guess i won't be able to attend. 

H5 f. 

That's alright for GMT.
Nice one on timings.

Yang Xiao Lang is my partner for this.

March 1st for the gametime, and Slayer please.

2v2 team:

GT: BigglesBrown
GT: F1ZM (Yang)

3v3 team: (The Underdogs)

GermanShepherdD
Drizzy_Dan
Biggles

Edited by Mr.Biggles

I'll be there. :) I currently don't have any partner/s and don't know what date/time I'll be attending or what Gametype. My Gamertag is Spartan 343ICF. If anyone wants to partner up, just send me a message. ;)

Edit: Will we be able to attend both days or only one? And thanks for the good GMT timing. :)

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II

Quick Question:

If we have a 2v2 partner for saturday but not one for sunday, can we have one for sunday? (Yang i believe said he would be busy but I would still like to participate)

When we pick a teammate basically, is it for both days, even if one can't be on the next day?

Quick Question:

If we have a 2v2 partner for saturday but not one for sunday, can we have one for sunday? (Yang i believe said he would be busy but I would still like to participate)

When we pick a teammate basically, is it for both days, even if one can't be on the next day?

i might be busy but i would get another for the safe side if i am but at this rate i wont be cos she dosent want to go out