How to reset rank?

mxobb124

I haven't played the Halo 4 online at all really, maybe once, but I let my friend use my account for a bit since his gold ran out. I was just wondering if there was any way I could get my rank reset, since I like to rank myself up from the first rank by myself and I hate it when someone else does it for me. Thanks.

No, your Halo stats are connected to your profile. Deleting the data off the Xbox Console will do nothing since every stat is uploaded to Halo Waypoint.

They only way is for you to wish for an unlucky glitch in the system to happen which would delete the stats, but that's not likely to happen.

• Like 1

I haven't played the Halo 4 online at all really, maybe once, but I let my friend use my account for a bit since his gold ran out. I was just wondering if there was any way I could get my rank reset, since I like to rank myself up from the first rank by myself and I hate it when someone else does it for me. Thanks.

How much has he ranked you up? if it's 1 or 2 levels its not a MASSIVE difference, you will still feel all the joys of leveling up.

But, if you REALLY want to, you're going to have to go out and buy another subscription brother.

• 1 month later...