Rumor: Mario Kart 8 getting a track editor

Akali

2440727-roxfc700hvuuzjlwh5vxbibvfekrpb43

There are some rumours going around that Mario Kart 8 could possibly have a race track editor.

Nintendo hasn't said anything about this rumour but there have been a few sites such as GameSpot, Amazon, Target and Best Buy however these are third party retailers so some of the information isn't true.

So for now don't think that Mario Kart 8 will have a race track editor but if they do then i am curious how it will work and how it functions.

Nintendo previously confirmed that the karts in Mario Kart 8 will be customizable, just like they were able to in Mario Kart 7 for the Nintendo 3DS. Other new features for Mario Kart 8 include Mario Kart TV, which allows you to share videos on Miiverse and anti-gravity tracks that let you race upside down.

It was also recently confirmed that all seven of Bowser's minions--the Koopalings--will be playable in Mario Kart 8. The game launches for Wii U on May 30.

Source

• Like 1

Nice news Yang I really do hope this is true. This might actually make me close the deal on a Wii U if it is. I mean Smash Bros Brawl had a level editor. 

Also I want a track editor but I want to make sure I can share the tracks all over the world not just locally. 

What ever happened to the old school original Mario Kart? I mean come on what more did one need?

Dude Mario Kart just keeps getting better.

I've played them all and have  never been disappointed(except from the gameboy ports)

Nice news Yang I really do hope this is true. This might actually make me close the deal on a Wii U if it is. I mean Smash Bros Brawl had a level editor. 

Also I want a track editor but I want to make sure I can share the tracks all over the world not just locally. 

Dude Mario Kart just keeps getting better.

I've played them all and have  never been disappointed(except from the gameboy ports)

Nintendo wants to try and sell 9 million Wii Us and i don't think they will make it by the end of 2014 and i think if they do this they might be able to make it

O...M...G......Is this the same Nintendo that promised us a functioning Wii? All Right! Let's Party!

(Several members of 343i.org spend the night partying, forcing the neighbors to call the police)

TWO WEEKS LATER......

In Topic: Rumors Denied: No Mario kart track editor Posted by Bnus on JFMAMJJASOND 1-31 20XX.

My best friend Daveatstatefarm got arrested for this......WHERE IS YANG XIAO LONG, THE LITTLE SH :censored: !

O...M...G......Is this the same Nintendo that promised us a functioning Wii? All Right! Let's Party!

(Several members of 343i.org spend the night partying, forcing the neighbors to call the police)

TWO WEEKS LATER......

In Topic: Rumors Denied: No Mario kart track editor Posted by Bnus on JFMAMJJASOND 1-31 20XX.

My best friend Daveatstatefarm got arrested for this......WHERE IS YANG XIAO LONG, THE LITTLE SH :censored: !

excuse me?

Some of the info here is stuff I never knew about. Thank you for posting it! I LOVE MARIOKART

who dosent love it