343iCF Weekly Site Wrapup 2/18/14

Drizzy_Dan

When I get my PVR for my Xbox, I am going to have to make a Halo video for The Sniper of 343i.org. I am going to definitely make it. A group of members who are hunting the sniper, The sniper, and the group of people that are neutral, Or don't see what is going on. With this playing of course. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwDxNqWtxk

Awesome job Drizzy! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

When I get my PVR for my Xbox, I am going to have to make a Halo video for The Sniper of 343i.org. I am going to definitely make it. A group of members who are hunting the sniper, The sniper, and the group of people that are neutral, Or don't see what is going on. With this playing of course. :)

Awesome job Drizzy! :thumbsup:

Like a machinima?

• Like 1

Awesome job on the wrapup D_D

We had a lot of fun at the USF Innaugural Event, and though I will not be able to attend Shadowfiend and JXZAW's event, I'd like to encourage other members to. I've played with both of them before, and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

P.S.

Drizzy_Dance must appear more frequently in the future.

P.P.S.

BequeathingStripedHorse1... :rofl:

• Like 1

Great job as usual. Really interested in this Halo 2 and what will be the differences. Really just looking forward to a digitally enhanced version all around. Was definitely the more competitive title of the series, stripped down and basic. To see it polished a bit would be a treat.

• Like 1

pls no

if i found that as a good idea i would have made it already

Anyways, nice wrapup again. Good read. GJ Drizzy.

• Like 1

Really glad to see that Community Events Section so filled!! Upset that I somehow missed the Inaugural event. :( and sad that I had to work so late on Valentines day. :/ But none the less community events are always a blast so I'm just happy to see so many events being put together. :)

Great wrap up Drizzy.

P.S. Wish I had an xbox one to play that open TitanFall beta.

P.S.S. @The Dumb Marine thanks for that song. :) I've listened to it 3 times now while reading this wrap-up it pairs nicely. :)

• Like 1