Gutacards - Gamercards for the stats that truly matter!

AssaultCommand

For a long time now people have asked me to make gamercards for Reach.

When I finally got motivated enough to do it, somebody on forgecafe mentioned a Guta and I finally knew which stats to display.

So without any further ado, click the link below to get your own :)

Here are some examples:

Be sure to share your below :D

• Like 2

Now, let me ask you this: when will the Moa Card be released? Those are the most vicious creatures of all; Moas are meaner than an Elite Zealot armed with a Fuel Rod Gun on LASO when you encounter them on EASY.

And in all seriousness, yes, Guta are pretty easy to kill. One plasma grenade will take care of them.

• Like 2

Now, let me ask you this: when will the Moa Card be released? Those are the most vicious creatures of all; Moas are meaner than an Elite Zealot armed with a Fuel Rod Gun on LASO when you encounter them on EASY.

And in all seriousness, yes, Guta are pretty easy to kill. One plasma grenade will take care of them.

I'm not sure if there's a set number of Moa's per mission, which means I can't include the number of moa encountered and the stats related to that. Kills and Deaths are possible but you won't have any deaths.

So while it sounds like a cool idea sadly there's not much point in it. As in even less of a point than gutacards.