I'm done

lilsilmarillion

We are slipping. We were a nice group of cool peoplewho wwerellike a big family. Now look at us. People are doing things behind people backs, we are losing friends. I'm tired of this. My goal was to one day make it to staff and serve you guys. But with the way things are going, I have to cut my 343iCF life short. We have degrated to lies, decite, and worst off all. Friend losing. We are supposed to be closely knit. Some members, like Vitamin PWN, Zelda, and Zaggy have kept us together (there are also others) but we kept fighting away. We need more control (more community mods) I'm not going to rant on. Okay guys. Goodbye. Lilsil out.

i agree i think if people who show the mods that they are a common sight on the shoutbox and provide to people who need help but also follow the rules and making sure that others dont break the rules then they should become a CM (Community Moderator). it may take a while but it will make the site a lot safer from all of the lies and deceit and all of this infighting between all of us so that the older members arnt leaving because of the new members starting things between everyone

As far as I'm aware, we are all still great friends. I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving and am actually quite annoyed that an active Member is leaving. Hopefully you will still come by and visit from time to time. If there is anything we can do, please tell us. I wish you the best of luck with your future life and I hope that everything turns out successful. If you would like an inspiration for Dubstep Music, search up someone called Tristam. He also makes good Drumstep. I hope your future dreams and aspirations emerge successful.

-Spartan

I'm sorry you wish to leave. I will miss you.

But from the clan business I've seen, nothing good came from it, just arguments and splitting to alliances... Not to mention open debates in the shoutbox. Clan business in general causes stress, because people will fight for high positions and forget the fact that a clan is made to play with friends and have fun... Not stab one another in the back.

But I am very disappointed something like this made everyone lose a friend.

• Like 1

Things like this has happened for years, happens everywhere, in school, at a job, even in the forums.  But if you must leave I say farewell.

Also one big happy family, I believe you  mean is one group of people, because there are others in the outside.

• Like 1

I have to say... Seeing someone leave because of all this Team business is pretty sad.... I see it has been a bumpy ride and whatnot, And how some have been mistreating the other lately, And I will say it is pretty disturbing how things have been over the past weeks... More CMods would probably be a good idea, Heck I'd be one. But I haven't properly trained with my warning sensei yet... :(

I'll miss you buddy... Best of luck on your endeavors and adventures. -TDM

I go inactive for a few days and this happens o_O

Lil, what exactly is causing you to want to leave? Is the Blue Team and Shadow Team rivalry starting up again? If it is, tell a moderator to put a stop to it. There's no need for you to leave over people being idiots. It's really sad to see an active member leave over something like clans which are supposed to be a thing put together to make friends, become better at games, and enjoy your time playing more than if you were alone. 

If it is because of this stupid clan rivalry, I'm going to request a moderator to end their petty squabbles once and for all. It's getting on my nerves to see people leaving, refusing to talk to others, and simply fighting in the shoutbox and in various threads.

• Like 1

I'm not normally one to post in this specific area of the forum, but you deserve a proper goodbye. I didn't know you well enough to call you a close friend, but you were a good member. The forum will get a bit worse soon, but then, like always, things will get even better than before. We will likely gain a few more Moderators, and probably more other staff members too. But yes, you're right. The lies ruin everything, but sadly no amount of moderators will stop people from lying, it's human nature to get people to like you no matter what. Anyway, you'll be back one day, whether it's in a week, or a few months, you'll be back, and the forum will be slightly better for it because we'll have a truly great member return to us once more, hopefully for a long time to come after that. So no, I won't say goodbye, instead let me say something else: See you next time. ;)

-Dragon

• Like 2

I go inactive for a few days and this happens o_O

Lil, what exactly is causing you to want to leave? Is the Blue Team and Shadow Team rivalry starting up again? If it is, tell a moderator to put a stop to it. There's no need for you to leave over people being idiots. It's really sad to see an active member leave over something like clans which are supposed to be a thing put together to make friends, become better at games, and enjoy your time playing more than if you were alone. 

If it is because of this stupid clan rivalry, I'm going to request a moderator to end their petty squabbles once and for all. It's getting on my nerves to see people leaving, refusing to talk to others, and simply fighting in the shoutbox and in various threads.

I agree. It was nothing like this at first, but now it's beginning to affect the forums. That's one of the reasons I left Blue Team. I didn't want to be a part of something that's affecting the forums negatively.

I've still got no idea what all this friend-leaving and deceit and lies are all about because as far as I can tell, and as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't exist and I don't see it. 

Losing a friend sucks. Yeah, maybe they are leechers and poison friends. But I don't actually see them online - so honestly a quick apology is all it takes. 

If you're gonna leave, that's too bad, and that's good bye, though I hope to see you again soon. But if you do leave, I'm honestly going to have to argue back and say all it takes is an apology. Because afterwards, you'll be okay in your eyes and their eyes, and they'll be okay in your eyes and there eyes. 

• Like 1

I am sad that you have to leave over that. No one wants you to leave but its your choice. We will definitely miss you, you were a part of everyday forum life. :(

The Clan Rivalry thing was stupid, and we had a big problem at the start, but now... the teams are friends, we have people working together, playdates, and best of all communication. The issues between the teams are stopping and instead of fighting we are helping each other. A lot of members left the clan but not the forums, I even left the clan. But I am still here along with Silent Orbis, and a lot of others. So if you are leaving because of that please think it over.

I'm sorry you wish to leave. I will miss you.

But from the clan business I've seen, nothing good came from it, just arguments and splitting to alliances... Not to mention open debates in the shoutbox. Clan business in general causes stress, because people will fight for high positions and forget the fact that a clan is made to play with friends and have fun... Not stab one another in the back.

But I am very disappointed something like this made everyone lose a friend.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The whole forum is still a big happy family and all of us still have fun. I'm sorry a few mishaps made you think otherwise. We will miss you Yeagerbombbastic.

Lilsill. Don't leave brah.

Everything Zag and Sparky said is exactly on point. People are idiots. You have to learn where to draw the line on the forums. Those people that did that is not everyone on the forum. It's only a small part. You don't have to like them, but they don't make the forums. Members like you do. Members that stand up for what's right. If this is the result of a clan, then they seriously need to be shut down.

I will say this to EVERYONE:

NO CLAN should make a member feel this way.

NO MEMBER should do what has been done and act the way that certain have to cause issues like this.

Anyone who has needs to check themselves.

Anyone who has done this to a good member OWES it to him to apologize with no strings attached.

• Like 4

Although I never got to know you too well I will still wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you will return one day.

I'm starting to feel ashamed for ever getting into this clan mess...

See you next time,

Unease P34nut

UPDATE:

I'm not leaving the forum all the way. I will be doing steam community events and acting like a member CMod. Since I'm not actually a CMod I won't ban anyone :P I'll only post if someoneneed help, has a question, or is breaking rules or if I'm posting one of my community events. Same goes with the shout box. If you want to chat you can send me mail :)

• Like 2

UPDATE:

I'm not leaving the forum all the way. I will be doing steam community events and acting like a member CMod. Since I'm not actually a CMod I won't ban anyone :P I'll only post if someoneneed help, has a question, or is breaking rules or if I'm posting one of my community events. Same goes with the shout box. If you want to chat you can send me mail :)

It's awesome that you decided to stay and I'm looking forward to that steam event!

Also just report someone if you see someone breaking the rules.

Thats what the rules tell you to do. 

RULES(they're located at the bottom right of the site)

Section 3: Posting

d) Do not "backseat moderate". Simply report the topic and move on.

This is to prevent useless posts and members starting flame wars.

• Like 1

I woke up to see this posted, finally got to the bottom of all the other posts, and I am glad that you are staying. 

But I can assure you of one thing, I have seen the forums at their worst, and I have seen them at its best. But you can rest assured, that these little squabbles, are simply that. Its nothing major, and thank god for that. And like some of the others have said, it will pass on. It will get better. If you think the clan squabbles can bring down the forums, you should have seen what H4CC did. So rest assured, that not clan squabble, finger pointing, hush hush, and back stabbing is going to take this place down. The forums are a much stronger force, and the reason behind that, is its members, its staff, and the friendships between all of them. So dont worry, if we can survive the Chaos Crisis, then this will be a breeze. :)