Hello!

H2O Craigievar

Hey mate! Scotland is an amazing place, and I hear its beautiful! Its on the list of places I wanna travel to once I'm married...

Well, Glad to meet you! Welcome! ;)

Yeah it is when the weather is nice lol, if you do decide to come do so in summer.  :thumbup: 

Hi Craig! I'm new to the forums myself, but I already know you'll have a great time! Enjoy your stay, mate. :)

I'm sure I will! Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Craig! I hope you enjoy your stay and learn as much about the forum as we all do, Which isn't that difficult being we are all nice and will help you out, Stay safe and don't get in trouble! ;)

• Like 1

Hello there fellow Brit! ^_^ See you around the forums.

WHAT!?! THERE ARE MORE OF US!?! :shok:   :hide:  Only joking  :lol:! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums Craig! I hope you enjoy your stay and learn as much about the forum as we all do, Which isn't that difficult being we are all nice and will help you out, Stay safe and don't get in trouble! ;)

Me TROUBLE? Nah.... :D If you do find any trouble makers send them my way!  :evil: