Any Pacific Rim fans?

Sniper0092

I loved it!

It was an action packed adrenaline fueled thrill ride that left you on the edge of your seat... what was not to like?

The special effects were phenomenal, and in 3D it was insane. Great movie. I also really liked the story plot and thought the acting was top notch. The idea behind it was also really interesting and the concept was well thought out and executed. 10/10 would see again. :)

I definitely wouldn't give it a 10/10. The acting was pretty bad (I have seen worse though) and the plot was fairly washy at points. If you read the book it fills in some gaps for you. This is not to say its not a solid movie. The action was fun to watch and to be honest its GIANT FREEKING ROBOTS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF GIANT MONSTERS!

I probably would put it at a 7.5/10

Its graphics were fairly well done, the concept behind the mechs was fairly well done as well visually and conceptually. Definitely needed better acting though, even if the independence day speech near the end was awesome.

• Like 1