The New Blue Team

FINAL UPDATE:

It has come to my attention and many other members attention that this group, Blue Team is just not going to settle down no matter what we do. A change in leadership cannot change how the whole team acts, so I have requested for Blue Team to be permanently locked and to not be brought back here on 343i. Any other thread made in the name of Blue Team will most likely be locked by mods or you may be given warning points, and no body wants that my friends. I know many of you criticize what Blue Team is like now and I just want to tell you that Blue Team and any other team with a different leader than before is going to be different. We will not have the same morals and values, we will not have the same thoughts and ideals as previous leaders. Myself and some others tried to start up Blue Team again in a different way and that has just brought yet another heated conversation to the forum and has put much stress on the mods. Time and time again in the past two weeks we have been told to quiet this thread down and many just ignore those warnings.

Farewell.

Pbrabbit 

• Like 3

Here are our Current Members, if you are a member please inform Pbrabbit or Ranger447 to correct this mistake. 

Pbrabbit ( Leader )

Ranger447 (Spartan)

The joker is here ( council, Major )

Shadowfiend ( council, Major )

unease-p34nut ( council, Majjor )

the terminator ( council, Major )

Ruby rose ( Private Grade 2 )

Phoenixstone ( Apprentice Grade 2 )

Erebus ( recruit )

ESPADAS03 ( recruit )

• Like 2

UPDATE #1:

I'm excited to present my very own first update here for Blue Team.

RANK UP:

Ruby Rose was ranked up to Private Grade two for help on a Blue Team map and participation in Maestro's Birthday Bash! Congratz!

Private_Grade_2.gif

Phoenixstone was ranked up to Apprentice Grade two for his participation in Maestro's Birthday Bash! Congratz!

Apprentice_Grade_2.gif

Things to know:

- We are trying to plan a playdate or two for our group this week. Let me know if you have any ideas for when and what time.

- Connor Kenway will be considered for being able to train Blue Team members.

• Like 2

Dear Blue Team,

As of today, I am leaving you all. I will still play Xbox with all of you, but this Team has caused nothing but stress for me since the Shadow Team showed up. And, I was betrayed, I don't care what Ranger, or anybody else has to say about why I was removed from position as leader. In fact, I wasn't even notified, it all happened while I was gone. I justed talked to your new leader today, and he didn't even say a word to me about what happened, like nothing was wrong at all. I didn't even get a chance to defend myself. This Team was doomed since Spartan left. I was having fun with this until that happened. So goodbye to all, and if you need me, I'll be lurking.

Sincerely,

ShadowFiend216

I have no problem supporting fair decisions that have been voted on. But if Shadow really was betrayed...that's really mind-blowing to think about. And I will have to think about it.

I really like both PB and Shadow, and I will be supportive of our leader, as long as I can be absolutely assured that something sketchy isn't going on within the council.

We absolutely can't have corruption already. That isn't okay. My hope is that this is all a severe misunderstanding.

Please, can anyone explain the proceedings of the last two days voting?

I have no words to describe how I feel about the Team right now. This is not the real Blue Team. We show nothing but respect to each other and now people are making decisions behind other Members backs. If I was still in command I would never tolerate this. I have posted UPDATEs dedicated to the rules and discipline of Blue Team. Those of you in the Team long enough would know. I know those who were part of the Team long enough to prove their dedication. Most of them have left. All Members are equal and have the right to vote. No one is better than the other. I can't stand Members not being included in voting. "The 7th Column" you call it. There is no "7th Column". Everyone has the right to vote. It is wrong in every way to throw someone of command without notice. Shadow is right, he was betrayed. For those that I have trained with, you know that I hate betrayal with a passion-in any state or form. You can't hide anything. You can't just ignore a Member thinking that they will go away. When I was leading this Team, it was designed for the forums and at the moment, it doesn't seem forum friendly. You have encouraged a Member to begin lurking and no longer posting as much as before. They may no longer even use the Shoutbox as much anymore. I am 100% against this no matter what. I suggest you all think before taking action. You are all great Members, and great friends, but this is wrong. Every Team Member should be treated with equal respect, every forum Member must be treated with equal respect. Now there is a council that only includes the more "important" Members. I have also noticed that the Member Ruby Rose was just promoted to Private Grade 2, he was already a Private Grade 2 and should now be a Corporal. Another thing about Ruby Rose, he has been on the Team for longer than most remaining Members have, so has ShadowFiend. Not all Blue Team Members were mentioned on the list above, there are more. No one is forgotten, remember that. I also disprove of this Original Post, as a new Leader, I at least expect the, to post their own one. I would expect better than a Member to "steal" another's post and claim it as their own. This one is almost identical to the one I posted. Because I left the Team, it doesn't make me death or blind. I watch the Team to make sure they get along well. This has actually offended some Members and I will not stand for it. You are all great people and I don't want you changing like this. Remember who your friends are. The forums is meant to be a friendly place. I can't even think about what the Team has become or what it will become if some don't change. Always remember that these Members are people too and no one is better than the other. I never liked people giving me a "*salute" because it made me feel more important and higher than them and I wasn't, I never will be. I can go on for a long time but I won't. I hope you all take this to consideration. The forums comes first, not the Team. Hopefully you'll all remain to be the great Members and friends I knew you to be, bye.

-Spartan

• Like 4

Well said Spartan.

In light of all that has happened, I resign from Blue Team. I cannot support corruption and betrayal, because it wasn't just Shadow who was betrayed. Every member's trust has now been betrayed also. I guess the real reason I joined Blue Team was that I was foolish enough to think that it would be similar to when Spartan was the leader, but...this kind of thing never would have happened under him.

*salutes* Goodbye all. Remove me from the roster, take my commendations and rank. I will see you all around the forums I'm sure. May you all succeed.

AXIOS!

• Like 1

Jesus Christ!!! Why are you guys in such chaos! You guys can't handle friendly rivalries, you can't lead yourself. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDARY BT? You guys are supposed to be a team. Not a bunch of rag da go idiots running around, ruining our lives, your lives, and the forums life. If you going to disband DO IT. And now that I think about it, yes i respect Spartans decision but that's what broke BT. He was a GREAT leader and held u guys together. If he comes back we can get rid of the bad blood and NOT THINKA BOUT THESE TEAM OUTSIDE OF HALO OR THE FORUMS. I got grounded this week from 343 and I didn't think about ST or BT ALL WEEK. Seriously guys. Get a hold of yourselves. We are a family. Not enemies. If you really need it our teams can merge into ST or u can ally with us and be strong

• Like 1

Jesus Christ!!! Why are you guys in such chaos! You guys can't handle friendly rivalries, you can't lead yourself. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDARY BT? You guys are supposed to be a team. Not a bunch of rag da go idiots running around, ruining our lives, your lives, and the forums life. If you going to disband DO IT. And now that I think about it, yes i respect Spartans decision but that's what broke BT. He was a GREAT leader and held u guys together. If he comes back we can get rid of the bad blood and NOT THINKA BOUT THESE TEAM OUTSIDE OF HALO OR THE FORUMS. I got grounded this week from 343 and I didn't think about ST or BT ALL WEEK. Seriously guys. Get a hold of yourselves. We are a family. Not enemies. If you really need it our teams can merge into ST or u can ally with us and be strong

If you read my post clearly then you would know that I mentioned that. These "friendly rivalries" weren't at all friendly. It's not nice to call other Members idiots.

• Like 1

Wait... What just happened?

I've heard rumours about the team disbanding. If this is true then I resign aswell. (I died a little on the inside here...)

See you all on the battlefield.

Unease P34nut out...

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 1