Free Xbox Live Gold this weekend for US and Canada

Adam91

med_gallery_12241_647_63681.png

Microsoft will be allowing free access to Xbox Live Gold subscription services this weekend for Xbox 360 users, Major Nelson has announced. But Xbox users in the US and Canada can only take advantage as the free service will only take place in those countries.

The free access with begin at 12:01 a.m. PT Friday 14th, February and will end at 11:58 p.m. PT Sunday 16th, February. So any of you in North America can enjoy a weekend of free Xbox Live Gold and while you're at it you can also grab this months free games with games with gold. This Saturday will be the last day to get Dead Island and this Sunday Toy Soldiers: Cold War will available so grab them while you can this weekend.

Source: majornelson.com 

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 2

:o maybe M$ isn't as scumbaggy / money grabbing as I though they were ....

:clap: Fair play to them for doing this ....

while you're at it you can also grab this months free games with games with gold.

giving 2 games for free for doing nothing at all and being able to keep them forever I think this really shines them in a bit of a different light for me Games for gold may not match Sonys Playstation plus games but this is a damm well good start

Kudos M$ Kudos to you. :)

Edited by Ranger447

:o maybe M$ isn't as scumbaggy / money grabbing as I though they were ....

:clap: Fair play to them for doing this ....

while you're at it you can also grab this months free games with games with gold.

giving 2 games for free for doing nothing at all and being able to keep them forever I think this really shines them in a bit of a different light for me Games for gold may not match Sonys Playstation plus games but this is a damm well good start

Kudos M$ Kudos to you. :)

They've did the free gold weekend thing numerous times before.