I need your guys' help.

ShadowFiend216

So as many of you already know, me and JXZAW are hosting a Halo 4 playdate on the 22nd. I have some maps that are ready to be played, they just need one thing, a Race gametype. So if any of you have a Race gametype, reply to this post so we can arrange a time to meet on Halo 4 so I can get it from you. DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR FILE SHARE. We will just play a game of Race that way I can just get it out of the Temporary History of Gametypes. I f you put it in your File Share it will be removed by 343 because it is a modded Gametype.

So as many of you already know, me and JXZAW are hosting a Halo 4 playdate on the 22nd. I have some maps that are ready to be played, they just need one thing, a Race gametype. So if any of you have a Race gametype, reply to this post so we can arrange a time to meet on Halo 4 so I can get it from you. DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR FILE SHARE. We will just play a game of Race that way I can just get it out of the Temporary History of Gametypes. I f you put it in your File Share it will be removed by 343 because it is a modded Gametype.

It won't be removed by 343i because I know people who have modded ganetypes on their fileshare for 7 months.(aka me) 

Although there are some gametypes that they will remove

Also did you forget that Action Sack has a modded gametype?(Mini Slayer is modded and was created by the community not 343)

Just search up "Race" and look for a gametype created by a member named "synth". That's the official modded Race gametype that many people use.

Alternatively, you could tinker with Forgeball under Multi-Team Ricochet to make a race-like gametype. Use the "rico_forgezone" label for each checkpoint, and then use the "rico_forgeball" label for each vehicle. Unfortunately, that's all I know for making race using Multi-Team Ricochet. Basically, using the modded Race gametype is the better way to go, as you automatically spawn and respawn in the vehicle of your choosing and can even set the vehicle and player sizes!

• 2 weeks later...

Just use this:

Race v1.1
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/b533b7c7-6fab-4ea3-88a0-435c5a3416b7

All my race maps support this gametype.  It's a lifesaver and 100 time better than the race gametype that 343 released in December.  Although, recently, my friend Charles Stoot said you could created a racetrack with the Ricochet gametype, I have yet to do it, but I think I could do something really cool with it!  He certianly did!!! :clap:

Just use this:

Race v1.1

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/b533b7c7-6fab-4ea3-88a0-435c5a3416b7

All my race maps support this gametype.  It's a lifesaver and 100 time better than the race gametype that 343 released in December.  Although, recently, my friend Charles Stoot said you could created a racetrack with the Ricochet gametype, I have yet to do it, but I think I could do something really cool with it!  He certianly did!!! :clap:

Could you put the gametype in your File Share? I can't access it from that link. It says a problem was detected and to try again, but never works...

Could you put the gametype in your File Share? I can't access it from that link. It says a problem was detected and to try again, but never works...

It looks like Halowaypoint removed it the gametype all together.  I would put it on my fileshare but my gold subscription just ran out, if you want the gametype, I'd suggest messaging AlexJ189 or TurbTastic on Xbox Live. 

Now that I think about it TurbTastic has it on his fileshare:  http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/turbtastic/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=7b87f6e9-557c-45d3-b2c7-8df9347884b5