BZ1 for President?

BeckoningZebra1

gallery_15182_14_42791.png

My fellow forumians. Friends, family, Jedi, mudkips, dragons, breads, dogs, the uncooked moa, rockets of all colors, and of course Skummgummigube, the time of elections has come again. This is a wonderful time, a time full of betrayals, blackmailings, shootings, subliminal messages, lies, and under handed methods of becoming the next president of the forum.

If I've yet to receive your vote, please allow me the chance to convince you that I am the President you're looking for with the reasons listed below:

I'm  a Jedi.

Honestly, does anyone remember the last time we had a Jedi for president? Jedi are used to handling things like mouthy politicians. We are the peace keepers, and peace will be maintained in the forum for the entirety of my term.

beckoningzebra_zps22513cd5.png

I'm a zebra. 

There has never in the history of our great Forum been a zebra to receive the title "President of the Forum." Hopefully this election we can change that, together.

I'm not a Pirate. 

Cling! Clang! Whewsh!- That, my friend, is the sound of pirates fighting. A sound that you'll be hearing throughout the next 4 months if you choose to elect a Pirate into the office of President.

Pirates. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

I'm not the ruler of Hyrule.

Hyrule, the land of legends. The realm where a great hero resides. Someone who fights so very hard to defends the ones he loves. He does everything in his power to protect the people of Hyrule and save the princess. So how does the princess repay him for his actions? She doesn't. DDDDDDD:

Rather she names his entire franchise after herself and doesn't even reveal her heroes name. I will not add anymore to this, I'll let you ponder in your thoughts when it comes to the ruler of Hyrule.

Hyrulians. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

I'm not a Pokemon. 

I think we can all remember what the last term has been like with a Pokemon president. *cough*the mudkip*cough* 

Pokemon. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

I'm not a Skylander.

Skylanders are fierce creatures that inhabit Skyland. They're most famed member, Spyro, is a purple, fire-breathing dragon. This mess the forum dictator has created will take a someone a bit more experienced to clean up. 

Skylanders. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

gallery_15182_14_8856.png

I'm not a vitamin.

Vitamins may keep you healthy, but are they good for you? Well according to our trusted scientist here at 343i.org, Dr. B.S. Bularky, every time you swallow one of those dreadful capsules it attaches on to the walls of your stomach. It can't be dissolved by the gastric juices. Rather it stays on the walls if the stomach and builds up making you look fatter after every dose. Eventually, you die. 

Vitamins. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

I'm not Silent.

I won't be silent when the forum requires direction, but on the contrary I will do my absolute best to lead the forum through the voice of the members.

Silence. It. Can't. Be. Trusted.

I'm not a Yoshi.

Yoshi has carried Mario many places, helped him solve many puzzles, and mad some pretty stellar jumps, but you know what? Every time Yoshi has ever been hit by a fireball, chased by a Chomper, Targeted by a Bill, or touched by a goomba, he's fled. He's left the battle, leaving the plumber in the red hat all alone, without a weapon.

Yoshi. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

http://youtu.be/Lzh0KbZCGDs

Vote BeckoningZebra1.

-A President, you can trust.

Please note that this is for fun and does not in any way, shape, or form, represent my actual views of these members. I like to consider each of these members my friend. I have deep respect for them and wish them nothing but the best of luck this upcoming election.

gallery_15182_14_23973.png

If I had any respect for you before............THEN IT JUST DOUBLED!

• Like 1

I'm not a vitamin.

Vitamins may keep you healthy, but are they good for you? Well according to our trusted scientist here at 343i.org, Dr. B.S. Bularky, every time you swallow one of those dreadful capsules it attaches on to the walls of your stomach. It can't be dissolved by the gastric juices. Rather it stays on the walls if the stomach and builds up making you look fatter after every dose. Eventually, you die. 

Vitamins. They. Can't. Be. Trusted.

That's just a bold faced lie, my vitamins never made anyone look fat! 

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

Im sorry, you accuse ME of cling-clang-clang-whssh'ing when your trailer is ONLY comprised of you fighting an innocent Jedi Knight? I smell a rotten political liar here. Do you really trust a man who carries a weapon with him EVERYWHERE he goes? Of course not.

Note: BZ1 is awesome, this is hilarious political banter meant to in no way, shape, or forum (tehe) ruin our friendship, it's for fun.

• Like 2

I would like to point out that my name Yoshi does NOT come from the Nintendo version it is the first 5 letters of my last name. Vote Yoshi for President! 

orly_luigi.jpg

Im sorry, you accuse ME of cling-clang-clang-whssh'ing when your trailer is ONLY comprised of you fighting an innocent Jedi Knight? I smell a rotten political liar here. Do you really trust a man who carries a weapon with him EVERYWHERE he goes? Of course not.

Note: BZ1 is awesome, this is hilarious political banter meant to in no way, shape, or forum (tehe) ruin our friendship, it's for fun.

tumblr_m923qaXEne1rncmq1.gif

Innocent huh?