Febraury 2014 Member of the Month Playdate

VinWarrior

Hello everyone, and I'd like to take this opportunity to fill you in on the February 2014 Member of the Month Playdate I will be hosting. We will be hosting an array of events such as challenges and having simple fun on Halo 4 during my MoM playdate. If you wish to attend, please list your Gamertag below and a confirmation that you will be showing up! I know this seems a bit unorthodox for a MoM to do, but I wanted to change it up since I was Member of the Month this time around. We will be playing Saturday February 8th, around 8:00pm EST, though some will likely be on at an earlier or later time.

The simple requirements are the Halo 4 disc and Forge Island, which is a free download, so go ahead and purchase it. If someone who has a capture device could equip it for the playdate, I'd be incredibly happy as we could record all our funny moments and simply awesome shots for out thumbnail in the recap.

I absolutely cannot wait for Saturday to play with you all, see you then!

post-26953-0-43557800-1391462268_thumb.png

Image by the awesome Vitamin PWN!

• Like 3