x360 Spartan Assault problems

Heartsickearth

I'm having a similar issue.  I can press start and select my storage device, but then it freezes.  I've tried deleting and re-downloading twice with no luck.  In fact, it almost looks like it's not completely downloading.  I've watched the download progress the last two times, and it tells me the download is complete when the progress reaches 80%.  One of those downloads didn't even show up in my Recent or My Games lists.

Same here! I am on an Xbox 360 and the issue(S) I am expering is that my console freezes on every leveL. However, when I restart the Xbox, I can play the level with no problem...really annoying. Let's hope they patch it soon. The game is a lot of fun!

Update: the crashes seem to be on the first 3 levels. After that, it seems to be working.

I'm having a similar issue.  I can press start and select my storage device, but then it freezes.  I've tried deleting and re-downloading twice with no luck.  In fact, it almost looks like it's not completely downloading.  I've watched the download progress the last two times, and it tells me the download is complete when the progress reaches 80%.  One of those downloads didn't even show up in my Recent or My Games lists.

The last 20% does the same thing on most game downloads, it doesn't do anything. (I think it's just the loading picture on the dashboard and the Xbox Live Service detection). 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I am having a rather unique problem. I have contacted Xbox support and they sent me here.

I bought the Halo Spartan Assault for both the 360 and the Xbox One. I unlocked the achievements for both games.

However on halo waypoint something about the achievements for this game is making it so waypoint does not show I have unlocked them. it shows I have unlocked 10 0r 18 of them. However there are total of 50 achievements form Spartan Assault on 360 and Xbox one some of the locked achievements appear twice under t same name. For example the recruit achievement appears twice as locked and under the Xbox dashboard under achievements it shows I have the recruit achievement for both the 360 and the Xbox one. on halo waypoint my waypoint career is 100 but it shows I have 8900 gamer points 9050 gamer points.

I have deleted the waypoint app, redownloaded it, deleted Spartan assault for my 360 and  redownloaded it, and even cleared system catch. under my hard drive. The problem continues. I deleted my Xbox profile and redownloaded it and have searched the web for answers. As far as I can tell I am the only one having this problem.

the main reason I am bringing this up is I earned the waypoint dlc for the stance and dmr skin in halo 4 but waypoint thinks I have not gotten the achievement for the game. That and It bugs me when technology is buggy...lol

Anyway any advice or help fixing this glitch would be greatly appreciated 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I contacted Xbox customer support and their advocacy group again and they both sent me here for another try at getting my waypoint account fixed by

I suspect there is something wrong with my waypoint profile. I have deleted my waypoint app and my Xbox profile, deleted my cache still my achievements wont appear in waypoint app.

The weird thing is my Xbox live account shows I have unlocked all the achievements for Spartan Assault both on the 360  and Xbox one yet in waypoint most achievements appear locked. Some of the same  achievements are locked twice such as completing the sequences ABCDEF.

All I want is that halo 4 stance and DMR skin by earning the Spartan Assault achievements. I have the achievements needed for the dmr and stance yet waypoint says they are locked.

343 waypoint developers if your reading this I have spent 3 months trying to get this resolved with Xbox support and 343 forums and I would very grateful if you would look into this so I can get those upgrades.

I hate to tell you but we're a community forum if you  want 343i go to Waypoint, I myself have had glitches with this game as it froze and screwed up my hard drive so I had to wipe it. Just giving you a heads up you'll be lucky for 343i to notice <_< 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...