343iCF YouTube Submission Thread

Buns

Hello all of you!!! Welcome to the 343i YouTube submission thread, the number one place to submit your videos that can possibly be uploaded to the official 343iCF Youtube channel!!! 

Before you get started please make sure you're subscribed to the YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/343iCommunity

(You get a cool award if you do. Contact the Cmods/Moderators once you do to earn your coolio new award!!)

Well first off before you submit your video you MUST follow these rules if you want it to be uploaded to the channel. Rules are subject to change so please make sure you check everytime before you submit your video. 

1. The video must be gaming related(We won't accept your makeup tutorials sorry)

2. CANNOT be offensive or racist in any way, also CANNOT touch controversial subjects such as religious debate, world disasters, etc.(No we won't accept your Halo Illuminati conspiracy videos)

3. The video must belong to you or you must have permission from the creator(If your friend made the video get them to make an account and tell us instead so the process is much easier)

4. CANNOT contain copyrighted material. Such as copyrighted music or video footage. unless you have  a license to use the music/footage, which if you do then please state that in text below your video submission. Also if you need any music use Royalty Free music which  is very easy to find, just do a quick Google search or PM me about it. 

5. Just because your video follows all the rules does not mean it is going to be accepted. The video must be enjoyable to watch. HD footage/sound is not a must but it is greatly appreciated 

Well there are also a few other things you should know too. If we accept your video you will receive a PM regarding when it will be uploaded to the 343i Forum Youtube Channel, and note that if we wish we will remove the video from the channel too even if we uploaded it. Also please note you can still have your video uploaded to your channel if it gets accepted.

Anyways please do NOT post unless you are asking a question or submitting a video. 

PROTIP: If you want your video to show in your post click the button that says "link" and post the URL in there. 

ALSO: NEVER! Be afraid to submit a video! You're your own worst critic!

ALSO ALSO: If have ideas for a video feel free to PM me and it can become one of the Forum Youtube Video Projects(Basically the whole forum works together to make a YouTube video. Cool idea right?)

• Like 9

PROTIP: If you want your video to show in your post click the button that says "link" and post the URL in there. 

You actually dont. All you really need is the youtube url. Praise ip.board for laziness support

warning: this video features Boss in it

Also, watching back on it, vaulting frog as well :o

it nets me a few extra views hehe

Edited by Magical Love
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

Wait, what's it supposed to be about? Any forge stuff?

We may have video spotlights of some of the maps in our Forge sections sometime in the future, if it seems there's demand for it. For now though it's mainly composed of in-game footage from Community Events and the Community Podcast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I put together a video and credit the song artit for the music and Bungie/343i for the footage in the description of the video, is that safe to be uploaded to the channel? Do the credits have to be in the video itself or can they be placed the the Video Description below?

For Halo you need to paste the game content usage rules for X minutes inside the video, and preferably also in the description. This can be done with annotations and stuff too :3 And they'd probably be fine.

As for the music, that's the bigger issue, since unlike Halo where you are free to use footage without the need to get a content license, unless it's royalty free music you do need that for music.

Do the videos have to be Halo related?

1. The video must be gaming related(We won't accept your makeup tutorials sorry)

• Like 2

Okay. I have a question. If I did a play through of the first Silent Hill, would that be acceptable? The reason I don't post it to my channel because that gaming stuff just doesn't get posted on to my channel. Also...

This video's from a while back. It is a recreation of the Halo 3: Believe trailer from 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxoNqUKQDqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnAAR1uumc

Here's two videos of myself playing Outlast. Don't know if you want to use this or not but you can see. They are pretty long and haven't been edited. But hey that's your job ain't it? Use what you want lol.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This YouTube submission thread hosted by 343i is a fantastic opportunity for gaming enthusiasts to showcase their content on the official 343iCF YouTube channel. The outlined rules ensure that submitted videos are aligned with the community's standards, promoting a positive and inclusive environment. It's refreshing to see a platform that prioritizes creativity while maintaining respectfulness and legality. Kudos to the team for fostering such a supportive space for content creators to shine. Looking forward to seeing the diverse range of gaming-related videos that will undoubtedly enrich the channel's content library! Organic Spotify plays are the heartbeats of genuine engagement, reflecting the true resonance of your music with listeners. Embrace the authenticity and connection they bring to your journey as an artist.