2014 Forum Presidential Election Rigged?

Snipe MD

Hello, members of 343i forum. I am SNIP3m101, and I am the political advocate for Beckoningzebra1 as the forum's next president. Recently, I had posted "The Top 10 Reasons Why BZ1 Should Be The Next Forum President Of 2014" on the "General Discussion" tab. Shortly after, The ENTIRE Topic was deleted, and it was replaced by a post by Redstarocket stating, quote:

"KEEP CALM AND VOTE VITAMIN PWN."......

According to RSR, The post was deleted because "Staff members can't run for election", but I had in actuality looked at spyro's nomination thread, and it stated, Quote:

"7. Literally ANYONE can run if they are nominated. Your color means nothing here. so don't be afraid to not be nominated because of your color."

The only evidence I found that SLIGHTLY supports your statement is:

"5. Moderators cannot run for election, with the exceptions of Azaxx and Drizzy_Dan due to a technicality."

The only thing this proves is that moderators, suck as RSR, can't be nominated, not "New's Group" individuals.

The deletion of the thread, then forcing the topic to support a member that I have no intention of supporting, is a huge misdemeanor on the moderator's part. I do not know if this was either a simple misunderstanding, or a malicious action, but now I want action to be taken. as political advisor for BZ1, I demand the following be done:

1: Put BZ1 back into the race (If he was to be taken out)

2: Return the forum topic I made back to it's original status, no edits, no alliterations, NO EXEPTIONS!

3: Post a PSA to all members of the forum that states what is stated in this topic.

If these actions cannot be accomplished, even if it's for fun, this election is deemed VOID. I await your decision...

Trying to sound as un-threatening as possible,

SNIP3m101, Political Advocate for BZ1.

If all works out, vote for Beckoningzebra1 as the next forum president of 2014!   

Technicalities.... BZ1 was one of the first to have 2 nominations (if not the first) AND thus is eligible as any new rules would have been added would go into place AFTER he had been nominated.

I was actually first, following was BZ, Yoshi, etc...

You have a point here though, even if I know getting rid of a political opponent is a good move! :D

• Like 2

You need to stop, now. I'm tired of it. 343ICF President is an intangible nonexistent unimportant rank that is of no practical use to anyone that has ever existed or ever will. That is how I see it.

So you need either shut your mouth and stop disturbing the peace, or voice your complaints in a quieter manner.

(I have no intentions of backseat Moderating, simply giving my opinion)

You need to stop, now. I'm tired of it. 343ICF President is an intangible nonexistent unimportant rank that is of no practical use to anyone that has ever existed or ever will. That is how I see it.

So you need either shut your mouth and stop disturbing the peace, or voice your complaints in a quieter manner.

(I have no intentions of backseat Moderating, simply giving my opinion)

The thread is a joke, hope you realised that.

This thread is in no way, shape or form a "joke", this is serious. The moderators are abusing there power, and should be confronted. THEY EVEN EDITED ANOTHER MEMBERS (Spyro) POST JUST TO PROVE A POINT! There's no fairity in that!

Actually, they didn't. He just brought it up with me that I should add that as a rule and he was very persuasive. Didn't bribe me with a fancy award or anything. :P