Conspiracy Among our Staff- Part 2!

VinWarrior

Spyro was in the honorable mentions only a half hour ago for the Top 15 list and now he's been put ON the Top 15?? What's up with that!?

Tucker was on the Top 15 List for January twice, I told Bnus and he remembered that Spyro was supposed to be there so he was moved. Check, Mate.

• Like 1

This is One Hundred percent real

attachicon.gifcapture 3.PNG

i didnt write that, i wouldn't use is instead of am, and it's properly capitalized, im too lazy to capitalize words, and not enough commas for me, so it's 100 percent fake, now i think you are trying divert attention off yourself by accusing me of being Illuminati. 

• Like 1

i didnt write that, i wouldn't use is instead of am, and it's properly capitalized, im too lazy to capitalize words, and not enough commas for me, so it's 100 percent fake, now i think you are trying divert attention off yourself by accusing me of being Illuminati. 

Why would I need to divert attention away from me I am innocent.  

• Like 1

p2IgpTIlVTSfnKS1nKZtp3OyL3EuoaZf

This looks very familiar. 343ibot is an AI so that means she learns, in time, so I doubt you'll be able to decode it in the same way.

I'm gonna leave this one up to you guys to figure out what that means. But judging from the last message she gave us it's got to say something.

If this is a real conspiracy thread then we need to crack this damn message!

Good luck guys!

~Bob

Edited by Bob
  • Like 5

What are the steps you used to decode it?

i went to this site http://rot13.org/ and put the the post 343bot made in the bar to the right of <<rot13>>

what i got there i went to here http://rumkin.com/tools/compression/base64.php and decoded it and got semper aliquis spectans

and with that i went to google translate and let that do the rest lol 

pretty much what you did in the thread you linked in your last post in here minus one step i have no clue about lol

• Like 1

you can, but i'm not the one going around accusing people of being Illuminati

it alone Illuminati

I accused no one I simply exposed the truth you made the acusations also I don't know where you got that phrase in Serbian from because I said no such thing Edited by Yoshi1176