Hello from a new member!

Serenaltic

I'm known as IveBeenCensored on XBL and I've been a Halo fan since I spent much of my childhood learning the mechanics of Halo:CE and I grew into my teen years reading all of the Halo literature I could get my hands on. My collection of the Halo novels consists of every book up to Halo: Glasslands and debating the direction of the canon is one of my favorite things to do!

I don't currently play Halo 4 as I've donated my 360 since upgrading to the Xbox One but I'm eagerly awaiting the next installments in the series.

I hope to be acquainted with a lot you through my use of these forums!

Salutations! Welcome to this forum, which is actually just a tiny atom in comparison to the whole ever expanding universe.

Tread carefully, or we'll have a rip in the space time continuum to deal with. So, read the rules and we'll not have to clean up after a mess.

Also, NO MOA BURGERS, or you'll inflict my wrath.

Enjoy your stay!

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome to the Forums, my name's Edward, and I'm part of the dedicated member group.

A Basic Rundown: You start off at Green, and advance your way up two more titles with posts, and if you strive for it, could join the staff who have their own separate titles. Feel free to join the SB discussion, if you have 5 Posts of course, these posts need to be in any other section then Offbeat and Intros/Byes, so go ahead and post around, but don't spam! :P The rules were posted above by Moa, and I suggest you give those a quick read.

Have fun around the forums, can't wait to talk sometime! :hi:

• Like 1

Welcome to the community man, I'm a veteran here(although I'm still learning). It's a really good place to have a chat and a laugh with the fellow gamer nerd haha. I still haven't moved up to the trusted or dedicated members group. But trust me I'm one of the site oldschoolers ;).