Armour Reset?

DaZachMan

I find it happens before Halo 4 is connected to 343's servers. It'll show my player at level 1, clad in black recruit armour pieces. After I wait a few minutes for the game to connect, my player shows up normally at level 99.

This has not happend to me on halo 4 bit because of 343 owning the halo franchise I need help on halo reach my rank and armor (including the special armor you get for haveing the legandery addition) Flaming helmet Blue and regular and the officer elite armor are all gone and my rank was inheritor 100% armor completion and now they all reset and I am a warrant officer grade 2 and none of the special armor

This has not happend to me on halo 4 bit because of 343 owning the halo franchise I need help on halo reach my rank and armor (including the special armor you get for haveing the legandery addition) Flaming helmet Blue and regular and the officer elite armor are all gone and my rank was inheritor 100% armor completion and now they all reset and I am a warrant officer grade 2 and none of the special armor

ouch man, that must really suck!

You should contact 343i about this!

Well, With this being a very favored and mildly loved glitch (Just kidding :P), There is nothing much we can do other than just claim our "new" loot and make some new armor combos. This has been a very active glitch after the Champions Bundle came out. So don't fret. :)

It is a glitch that usually occurs when you go to a specific game mode, such as spartan ops. the same thing happens in halo 3 when you play on the mythic maps, then go back to the maps that came with the game. It's annoying, but easy to fix. just put back on all of your armor. If the problem persists, it is perhaps you have not "Unlocked" the armor yet, as what happened in halo 3 with the security armor, but good luck!

• 1 month later...