The HKG's Offical Random Thought Thread.

HaloKittyGirl

this is so i dont get in trouble posting things that are not usefull in other forms. :P this is the spot for me i hope pple reply

Mᴀᴇsᴛʀᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴛᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅᴇ, ranger447, SNIP3m101, UNSC Spartan-II and Sιlεƞτ Ѳʀвιs are absolutly amazing they are some of my best friends. yay XDXDXDXD

• Like 1

Did you know I once slipped on a wet spot on the floor, and fell down 12 flights of stairs?... But it ended up being more funny than painful for me, I guess... because I was laughing the entire way down. And the entire ride to the hospital.

And this isn't the first time I hurt myself. Why just about a month or so ago I slipped on ice walking my dog... I am still in a cast. I'm a good driver, but I'm bad at walking... Lol. :)

• Like 1

Did you know I once slipped on a wet spot on the floor, and fell down 12 flights of stairs?... But it ended up being more funny than painful for me, I guess... because I was laughing the entire way down. And the entire ride to the hospital.

And this isn't the first time I hurt myself. Why just about a month or so ago I slipped on ice walking my dog... I am still in a cast. I'm a good driver, but I'm bad at walking... Lol. :)

Hope you feel better. I know how it feels like falling/slipping on concrete...it doesn't feel good. Especially when you fly up in the air and your body smacks the concrete hard...ouch.

Hope you feel better. I know how it feels like falling/slipping on concrete...it doesn't feel good. Especially when you fly up in the air and your body smacks the concrete hard...ouch.

that sucks i hope u feel better. i was in the hosptial the other day.

This thread is of no practical use.

That's mine.

its of use to me it keeps me out of trouble by keeping me from posting useless and random things all over the site this way im able to speak my mind and not get in trouble