server or something

NINJA NAT3

so i been playin for a while now and i had problems with my internet ok well everytime i try and play halo it wont let me wtf says i lost connection so i chew out xbox they say i need to get ahold of 343 its there serveres so y yall kickin me off ur servers?????? lemme play the game i bought or give me all my money and time back

so i been playin for a while now and i had problems with my internet ok well everytime i try and play halo it wont let me wtf says i lost connection so i chew out xbox they say i need to get ahold of 343 its there serveres so y yall kickin me off ur servers?????? lemme play the game i bought or give me all my money and time back

I hate to say it, but this is not the site you are looking for. This is just a popular community site. The official website for 343 Industries can be found by clicking here. Before you go there, have you done anything (such as quitting early or trolled other players) to get banned? If that is the case, then there is nothing that you can do. If it persists, restart your router and clear your Xbox's cache, and try playing matchmaking again.

If none of that is the case, try getting a hold of BS Angel and posting a topic about your problem.

• Like 2