-"Funny Glitch"- in Halo 4: MINI ELITE COVENANT!

DethNade

In game on Spartan Ops "Episode 3 - Chapter 5"

Don't no if this is a Glitch, Easter egg or what? Playing with some friends of mine, Lvling up my Spartan & some how we thought it was just

the covenant guns shooting at us running around but up close you can see that the covenant them self about 1" & a half short lol. If you

stop the video at 4:10 you can see one. I don't see 343 industries saying anything about this so it could be a glitch.

What do you all think?

Comment on my YouTube channel if you can and thumbs up if you like it :P thanks.

• Like 2

His post was removed as it didn't contribute anything to the discussion.

Darn, I thought it was a funny way of showing confusion. Ah well.

This is one of the strangest glitches I've seen in Halo 4, though. In Reach, if you can get on top of the farm building where the radar blip appears, you can see a tiny Skirmisher used to create said blip. And if this were a part of some sort of challenge or special Spartan Ops event, 343 would've announced it.

The strange thing is that it's been happening for over a year. I did a bit of research, and there are topics reporting this same thing dating back to November of 2012, when the game was released. All of the pages I looked at say that this glitch only happened in Episode 3.

Darn, I thought it was a funny way of showing confusion. Ah well.

This is one of the strangest glitches I've seen in Halo 4, though. In Reach, if you can get on top of the farm building where the radar blip appears, you can see a tiny Skirmisher used to create said blip.

Exactly. Maestro is Correct. I have a video on my Reach Fileshare of me killing this skirmish in slow mo, and you can see its body stretch out of proportion to full size... Its funny, but kinda creepy.