343! Insider: 2 Year Old Members. Where Are They Now?: Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Happy Joinday D_D! It's good to know we have a moderator like you to keep us and the forums safe! :D

Now to any of you members reading this, I think it's important to take note of what I'm about to say about young Daniel turning 2 years old:

The terrible twos are a normal stage in a person's development characterized by mood changes, temper tantrums and use of the word "no." The terrible twos typically occur when the child begins to struggle between their reliance on adults and their desire for independence. One minute a child might be clinging to mom or dad, and the next he or she is running in the opposite direction.

While the terrible twos can be difficult for parents and caregivers to navigate, keep in mind that 2-year-olds are undergoing major motor, intellectual, social and emotional changes. Their vocabularies are growing, they're eager to do things on their own, and they're beginning to discover that they're expected to follow certain rules. However, most 2-year-olds still aren't able to move as swiftly as they'd like, clearly communicate their needs or control their feelings. This can lead to frustration and misbehavior — in other words, the terrible twos.

If your child is in the midst of the terrible twos, expect that you'll occasionally lose patience with each other. Try to stay calm, however. When your child has a temper tantrum, offer comfort or ignore the behavior. Try to limit your use of the word "no." Instead, use other forms of discipline, such as redirection or humor. Also, consider avoiding challenging situations — such as going shopping during your child's nap time — and be sure to praise your child for appropriate behavior.

By accepting the changes your child is going through and showing him or her love and respect, you'll help your child make it through this difficult stage with confidence.

Now that we've settled that, lets partaaay! :fun:

• Like 5

:clap: Happy joinday Drizzy, i cant believe you've been here for 2 years already, i remember when i first saw your introduction thread, seems like it was only yesterday, and look at you now all blue and a moderator, little Drizzy is all grown up now.

Here's to your second year on the forums, may you stay for at least 2 more  :cheers:

• Like 5

Happy join day bud. You have a way to make reading something long not quite so boring. :D

That was really interesting getting to see how you have grown and moved around as you have spent your time here on the forums. :)

I really do appreciate you as a friend and I'm glad that on January 23, 2012 you decided to join this site because it would be missing out on so much if you weren't around.

You are one crazy brainstorming buddy. I love to shoot ideas back and forth with you.

So continue to pump out those great wrapups and get out some new interviews we'll always be waiting for more from the talented hands of Master Drizzly.

• Like 4

Awe... :)

I remember when I joined, you were still just a member. Its so awesome to look back and remember the old times. 

I too, am soon coming up to my second year here. So according to Zebra, and thinking back at how many of us are coming into our second year, the site is about to be swarmed with a bunch of "terrible two's" members running around. :)

Congrats Drizzy, on your second year here. :D

• Like 3

I forgot I'm a 2 year member :o HAPPY JOINDAY DRIZZY!

I mean no offense to the younger members, but I feel like the older ones are more connected. There are too many new members that I haven't met yet :P But I can always count on some oldy to be on to say hello too.

I really enjoy all your posts, Drizz, especially this one! Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Edited by Quantum
  • Like 3

You should do this, for like, every star of the forums. So you have the interviews and then the major milestones.

Not like it's much work or anything..

In serious, well done on your 2 year achievement mate

Orrr every member can do this for themself! After they're 2 year milestone! So we can have more of these! And maybe put them together in a collection! And I don't know why I'm exclamating all this! I'm really just trying to hint it! But do you get it now!

• Like 2

Orrr every member can do this for themself! After they're 2 year milestone! So we can have more of these! And maybe put them together in a collection! And I don't know why I'm exclamating all this! I'm really just trying to hint it! But do you get it now!

I for one am not writing up a 3 year milestone thread lol, I don't have the insane amount of patience like the almighty Drizzy_Dan.

However, if Drizzy_Dan were to write up these for others, he could get a lot more likes...    !

• Like 2

I for one am not writing up a 3 year milestone thread lol, I don't have the insane amount of patience like the almighty Drizzy_Dan.

However, if Drizzy_Dan were to write up these for others, he could get a lot more likes...    !

Noope. I think it'd be much better for members who actually knew their entire site story to write their own site stories!

WHERE IS ME ON THIS !?

"Ranger447 the best member on this site and always will be you should always do what he sais because he is damm awesome." 

Well Caboose, like an awards ceremony you don't get to thank everyone. But unlike an awards ceremony I can just edit you in :D

• Like 2

I've been a 2 year member for 5 months now o_o

Don't think I made a thread for it though.. Think I just did that for the first year.. My milestone thread would be one line lol..

"I signed up. I got to trusted. I got to dedicated. I slowed down. Yay me."

• Like 3

@Drizzy_Dan This was very sweet and thoughtful of you! Showing so much compassion and empathy for your friends! I'm not a man who often cry's but this truly did bring tears to my eyes... Reading this was a very humbling experience because it shows how much love and respect you have for everyone. You are a true role model for everyone, and I have the up-most respect for you! I would thank you and everyone here a billion times over, but apparently I reached the limit of thanks I can give out in a single day...

You are an amazing moderator, and a great friend!

It would be an honor for me to reach one year here, let alone two, so to those at that milestone or right around there, congratulations! You are all amazing! :)

• Like 2