"Muggsy (aka) MuggsyOG"

Muggsy

I make video game related content, mainly Montages from popular FPS titles. I may not upload as frequently as I used to, but I'm not done yet. I appreciate your continued support. Thanks for watching.

Follow me on Twitter for frequent updates.

@MuggsyOG

• Like 5

And I can also be the first to welcome you to the forums on here as well! :D

So Welcome to the Forums! :D

I win! :stuart:

Thank You! Zelda I'm glad to be here and this isn't the first Forum Website i been on I'm Part of Beyond Entertainment as well and thats a really fun place to be. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the community Muggsy!

I've never heard of you before now, but I really like the videos you posted. +1 Sub.

Hope to see you around the forums :wave:

Wow... nice work. :) I like it. Critiscize some of my artwork on my gallery, if you get the chance. :)

Welcome to the forums.

Tread lightly.

Welcome to the forums I hope to see you in the shoutbox! Hope you enjoy it here and stay just like the others. :)

WOW THIS IS SO COOL 

I'm actually a big fan of your edits and have been for sometime now. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay! 

And I can also be the first to welcome you to the forums on here as well! :D

So Welcome to the Forums! :D

I win! :stuart:

i cant veiw the videos its bolcked at skool

Thank you all of you guys and I'm already Enjoying my Stay on this website might stay here while and i also like how i can post my video on here too! I enjoy seeing people happy from Looking at my Work and who knows i might actually end up making Mini Montage Thread so everyone on the website can start posting links to there File share's and i'll end up going into your guys file shares and make mini montages and then collect a video for the best Mini Clip of 2014! But other then that Just watch out for my post i'll be posting some really cool stuff for you guys!

"Muggsy"

• Like 2