Do you ever feel...

Sniper0092

Well its not as much as what I did its what I'm into... Halo, gaming in general, Walking Dead Defiance, etc.

My parents were those "cool" kids in high school so they don't understand the greatness that comes out of these things. Also at my school you would be surprised how little people like the things I like excluding TWD.

For something I have done it would probably be my stories and imagination, I love telling stories... my friends love hearing them or at least they put up with them but others just think I'm crazy because I don't talk about and know every player on a sports team.

I think that is a big problem with a lot of people they don't understand what video games and all the backstories and characters mean to us. Anyway that's my speech.    

• Like 1

Well its not as much as what I did its what I'm into... Halo, gaming in general, Walking Dead Defiance, etc.

My parents were those "cool" kids in high school so they don't understand the greatness that comes out of these things. Also at my school you would be surprised how little people like the things I like excluding TWD.

For something I have done it would probably be my stories and imagination, I love telling stories... my friends love hearing them or at least they put up with them but others just think I'm crazy because I don't talk about and know every player on a sports team.

I think that is a big problem with a lot of people they don't understand what video games and all the backstories and characters mean to us. Anyway that's my speech.    

I am sorry to hear that.