Capture card and editing tools

Akali

Hey guys i am just curious if anyone knows any good capture cards because i am thinking of making youtube vids since my channel is just sitting there doing nothing and if anyone knows a good video editing app that i can download for free then that will be great :)

Editing: Sony Vegas Pro studios (the newer the better) along with Adobe AfterFX. 

Capture Card: Happauge HD-PVR or Elgato Game Capture.

Cheaper Capture Card: Roxio HD Game Capture

thanks can i have a link to the Sony Vegas Pro studio and Adobe AfterFX

thanks can i have a link to the Sony Vegas Pro studio and Adobe AfterFX

No because they're not free and that is illegal and you're putting the forum in a lot of trouble by asking for a link.(If you're asking for the link I think you're asking for) If you're looking for their product page then you can easily google search that.

Want awesome video editing software AND a capture card? The Elgato HD/Roxio HD Game Capture not only bring video editing software but also a capture card. 

Also another editing software while not free but I was told is still ok/affordable is Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate (It is 50 bucks and can do a lot of things Sony vegas can do but it is harder to learn I believe I know a semi well knownHalo youtuber uses it.)

Also Audacity is great for audio editing and its free/open source. 

No because they're not free and that is illegal and you're putting the forum in a lot of trouble by asking for a link.(If you're asking for the link I think you're asking for) If you're looking for their product page then you can easily google search that.

Want awesome video editing software AND a capture card? The Elgato HD/Roxio HD Game Capture not only bring video editing software but also a capture card. 

Also another editing software while not free but I was told is still ok/affordable is Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate (It is 50 bucks and can do a lot of things Sony vegas can do but it is harder to learn I believe I know a semi well knownHalo youtuber uses it.)

Also Audacity is great for audio editing and its free/open source. 

Pinnacle for me, in the past, has had many issues and bugs. Plus you pretty much have to buy every add on to improve it.

Editing: Sony Vegas Pro studios (the newer the better) along with Adobe AfterFX. 

Capture Card: Happauge HD-PVR or Elgato Game Capture.

Cheaper Capture Card: Roxio HD Game Capture

After effects are something you'll want experience in doing; record cinematics and put after effects on till it looks good enough; avoid using after effects for gameplay clips as it isn't subtle at all, obviously.