Just trying to help halo community

sg rick

Just trying to help halo community

P e r s o n a l  s t a t e m e n t

I have been a massive halo fan for many years now and it’s the only game I go to when wanting to play a FPS!! I guess its because I find HALO more dynamic in terms of movement and timing, team work, shields etc. I am not a big fan of games that are made to play realistic! What I mean is how fast a person can get killed in combat! As its not much fun and can become very repetitive and boring. This is where I feel game producer can get thing’s wrong! From what I know people want games to look realistic but not PLAY realistic! Lets not forget this is an online world nothing realistic about it so why try to fabricate that because in the gaming world realistic means boring as its more fun having shields and hustling with your opponents it promotes skill and team work witch leads to being competitive.

I guess this is why I always look to ci-fi FPS ie HALO rather than a realistic FPS like COD

I would like to bring forwards some Cons of halo 4 multiplayer that the halo community would love to have addressed to better our gaming experience.

Issues

Matchmaking quality

: Getting dropped into a game that has already been won is not a nice feeling.

: When someone leaves a game everyone has to wait and suffer then when you spawn you have been

Killed already also not a nice feeling and this can happen 3 times in 1 game just imagine that!           

: When a player searches on their own he or she will get matched with players with low skill set

Witch lead to a loss this also has a knock on effect on true rankings a solution for this could be to

To have a play list like mercenary team death match like on cod 4! This has been catered for those

Who want to search for team slayer on their own instead of opponents with stacked teams whom

Always win

Matchmaking Maps

: We deserve more free maps really would love to have some free revamped maps that where loved

By Halo fans this is what really should be addressed as we are all long serving fans we deserve this

At least we should not have to pay for everything that’s not right I find this greedy not a good look.

Matchmaking play list/Weapons

: Play lists should be based on the number of player’s available form 1 to 8

So at the moment we are missing head to head 1v1 also team slayer 3v3 and multi team

Slayer /capture the flag. I feel swat on multi team has no balance and was surprised to

See it that’s why multi team was not a success

: Bubble shield was way better than regeneration shield because it had more purpose and balance

Regards

SG DAMAGE

• Like 1