how was the campain?

HaloKittyGirl

I love halo 4. It added tons of depth to the universe, and thats what I think is most important for a Halo game to do. I enjoyed the gameplay, espesially the aggresive and powerfull prometheans. I can definitely understand the general opinion that it was too linear though. The soundtrack was nice, but still far inferior to Marty's work. So overall, great campaign, but not quite bungie level quality.

The campaign was short yet entertaining. All aspects of the campaign where healthily varied, including the scenery, enemies, and plot devices. The campaign seemed like the blunt anchor that winded the scuba diver while sinking to the ocean floor. You are the scuba diver and the anchor is Halo 4. While the anchor is encumbers you at first, you soon realize that it leverages the upcoming campaigns (5, 6, etc). It poses similarities to a prologue: some info-dumping, disconnection from the rest of the story, but necessary to experience the rest of the story properly. This is the sine quo non of Halo 5. Forget the cheesy lines, horrible antagonist, and grotesque sub-plots that subtracted from the overall experience. They were a bad dream... shush child... it was all a dream. 

The campaign unfortunately for me was HIGHLY predictable like Cortana and The Didact that was pretty easy to figure out but the scenery was nice and the enemies were how to put this... in the way of the Covies they were naked and not as much of a threat.

and yeah this thread is from Jan lol XD