Would you like to see these Weapons make a come back in Halo 5?

Ghost Recon

I personally like all those weapons but many of them won't be seen because it would make no sense for some of them to return. Eg. a Sentinel Beam in a Halo game with no Sentinels.

Well Halo 4 did have sentinels, the only reason you couldn't get a sentinel beam was they wouldn't explode. It may be safe to assume that every Halo game where you're on an installation or forerunner built planet there would be sentinels. It's if 343 wants it in the game that comes down to it being in the game.

Now Brute weapons are another story. Halo: Escalation has brutes playing a role but I only have the first comic of the series so far. If the brutes aren't in Halo 5, (which seems likely but you never know) their weapons should not be included.  (Except for The Gravity Hammer, You always need the gravity hammer. :yes)

• Like 1

I would like to see the Flamethrower, Brute Shot, Firebomb, Missle Pod, Sentinel Beam, Plasma Cannon, Gernade Launcher, Orbital Strike, in Halo 5 because those were some Excellet and Powerful Weapons in Halo Reach, and also Halo 3.

The MA5K, from Ghost of Onyx. And a plasma shotgun.

The MA5K, from Ghost of Onyx. And a plasma shotgun.

I would love to see the MA5K.

Well Halo 4 did have sentinels, the only reason you couldn't get a sentinel beam was they wouldn't explode. It may be safe to assume that every Halo game where you're on an installation or forerunner built planet there would be sentinels. It's if 343 wants it in the game that comes down to it being in the game.

Now Brute weapons are another story. Halo: Escalation has brutes playing a role but I only have the first comic of the series so far. If the brutes aren't in Halo 5, (which seems likely but you never know) their weapons should not be included.  (Except for The Gravity Hammer, You always need the gravity hammer. :yes)

Good points. Overall though, I think the guns in-game should only be there if it makes sense with the story. I also forgot about there being sentinels in Halo 4. I also only have the first issue of Halo: Escalation but it seems great so far. :)

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II

I personally like all those weapons but many of them won't be seen because it would make no sense for some of them to return. Eg. a Sentinel Beam in a Halo game with no Sentinels.

I am sure that they could make it work. They decided it was ok to have Gravity hammers last time.  So I don't think they will be sticking to plot details in creating weapons mainly used in custom games.

I would like to see all of the weapons return. The more the better.

I'd love to see the SMG come back. Not for dual wielding. The SMG always seemed better when it was held with both hands. It took me a while to like the bullet hose, but I started to really enjoy it when I decided to see if it had any purpose of being on le battlefield.