Hello there! I am the Anti-Moa Burger Movement!

UncookedMoa

Hello there! I am UncookedMoa.

Moas need their love and they have gone extinct back on Earth. Luckily, they've been found on Reach and we can see Moas roam happilly once more! But what do we do with them? We eat them as burgers. How could you humans be so heartless? Plus the Covenant glassed Reach. Now, they are a highly endangered species once again. They can be found at the Uplift Nature Reserve.

I make fan made trailers, music videos and a couple of other things on YouTube. My channel is here.
Here are what I believe to be my best creations (In order of best to least best):
3.) 
4.) RWBY - I Burn (Not publicly released yet)
6.)
7.)
9.)
10.) 

Well, my name came from an extinct flightless bird called a moa. The joke in my name is in the "Uncooked" part of it. Uncooked came from the Moa flavored burgers from Halo: Reach. Thus, meaning that the moa is destined to be food, it may not be cooked yet, but it will be. Thus why it has gone extinct. Humans have been eating them.

However, comedy isn't where my username ends. My name also means "unseen potential." Uncooked means I have a lot to learn and have potential yet to be unleashed. The moa is a flightless bird and it is extinct, showing me as the underdog (flightless) who has something others don't (that "something" is extinct).

I enjoy many games of different genres. But my favorite game is Halo, hence why I'm here. I enjoyed the entirety of the Halo series since I played the first one back in 2003, with the release of Halo PC. So far, I have been disappointed with 343 Industries' treatment of Halo. I enjoyed Halo 4, but I just had a very different vision for it. I really didn't expect that Ensemble Studios would capture the Halo feel better than 343 Industries did. I actally think Halo Wars felt more Halo-like than Halo 4. Halo CE is my favorite for the campaign. Halo 2 is my favorite for the story. Halo 3 is my favorite for the multiplayer. Halo 3 ODST is my favorite for the soundtrack and open feel and Halo Reach is my favorite for the gameplay. Every Bungie Halo was my favorite. In fact, I even enjoyed Halo Wars a lot for the strategy. Halo 4 and Spartan Assault on the other hand were good games, but they were disappointments to me. To me, this shows that they just don't understand Halo. Here's hoping 343 learns from Halo 4 and improves in Halo 5.

So I end this introduction with...
ANTI-MOA BURGER MOVEMENT - We've got free cookies!

• Like 7

Hello there! I am UncookedMoa.

Moas need their love and they have gone extinct back on Earth. Luckily, they've been found on Reach and we can see Moas roam happilly once more! But what do we do with them? We eat them as burgers. How could you humans be so heartless? Plus the Covenant glassed Reach. Now, they are a highly endangered species once again. They can be found at the Uplift Nature Reserve.

I make fan made trailers, music videos and a couple of other things on YouTube. My channel is here.
Here are what I believe to be my best creations (In order of best to least best):
3.) 
4.) RWBY - I Burn (Not publicly released yet)
6.)
7.)
9.)
10.) 

Well, my name came from an extinct flightless bird called a moa. The joke in my name is in the "Uncooked" part of it. Uncooked came from the Moa flavored burgers from Halo: Reach. Thus, meaning that the moa is destined to be food, it may not be cooked yet, but it will be. Thus why it has gone extinct. Humans have been eating them.

However, comedy isn't where my username ends. My name also means "unseen potential." Uncooked means I have a lot to learn and have potential yet to be unleashed. The moa is a flightless bird and it is extinct, showing me as the underdog (flightless) who has something others don't (that "something" is extinct).

I enjoy many games of different genres. But my favorite game is Halo, hence why I'm here. I enjoyed the entirety of the Halo series since I played the first one back in 2003, with the release of Halo PC. So far, I have been disappointed with 343 Industries' treatment of Halo. I enjoyed Halo 4, but I just had a very different vision for it. I really didn't expect that Ensemble Studios would capture the Halo feel better than 343 Industries did. I actally think Halo Wars felt more Halo-like than Halo 4. Halo CE is my favorite for the campaign. Halo 2 is my favorite for the story. Halo 3 is my favorite for the multiplayer. Halo 3 ODST is my favorite for the soundtrack and open feel and Halo Reach is my favorite for the gameplay. Every Bungie Halo was my favorite. In fact, I even enjoyed Halo Wars a lot for the strategy. Halo 4 and Spartan Assault on the other hand were good games, but they were disappointments to me. To me, this shows that they just don't understand Halo. Here's hoping 343 learns from Halo 4 and improves in Halo 5.

So I end this introduction with...
ANTI-MOA BURGER MOVEMENT - We've got free cookies!

Your videos are quite interesting to see,and I wish you good luck with your upcoming videos.

I dont think I have ever enjoyed an introduction on these forums near as much as this one.

I loved how your thread has comedy, introduction, creativity, and it has great explanations for the reasoning behind your opinions.

You did great!

And it you keep it up, it wont be long before everyone starts looking for your posts on different subjects here on the forums. :D

Anyways, Welcome to the forums, and I hope you stay for a long time. :)

(PS- I have been here for almost two years) :)

Thank you everyone. I quite like it here.

Welcome to the site UncookedMoa. Saw your I Will Not Bow video and really liked it. Nice work I hope you enjoy it here  :thumbup:

Thank you. But it really could've been better, you know that instrumental section right before the final chorus? Yeah, I originally intended Cortana's dialogue from "The Arrival" in Halo 3 "Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave" playing in the background, but I just couldn't get it to sound right... The background music from the cutscene didn't blend in well. And I was going to add Cortana's rescue right at the end. But now that the Arrival dialogue was gone, it didn't fit in quite right, so I got rid of it too.

Here it is if you want to see the original. Admittedly, it's better than how it actually turned out, but that background music of The Arrival cutscene got in the way.

What do you think? Should I upload the original version anyway even now that I uploaded the version without all the extra dialogue?

Hello hello and welcome! May I say I love your Radioactive music video! The timing of everything is so epic it sends chills down my spine...

Thank you! So you liked my Radioactive video the best? I thought it was quite shallow personally. But I can understand why you'd like that one.

I heard Moa meet tastes good especially during mating season.

Blasphemy! This is madness!

You want a burger?

As long as it's not from an endangered species, especially the Moa, alright.