I love Bees 2.0 ARG possible for future Halo Title? Or H2A?

Ardent Prayer

Okay. Hello 343iCF, it has been a while since I have posted in the forums or been to the site at all. It's good to be back. As you know in 2004 before Halo 2's highly anticipated release, there was a Marketing Campaign by 4orty2wo Entertainment called I Love Bees. For those who don't know what that is, here is a small summary from Halopedia:

"i love bees is an alternate reality game developed by 4orty2wo Entertainment used for the marketing of Halo 2. During the summer of 2004, the website www.ilovebees.com was used as a publicity site for Halo 2, with the site being pointed to by an advertisement for the game played alongside movie trailers.Ostensibly a beekeeper's personal site, the server appeared to have been taken over by an unstable AI whose thoughts were found scattered on the site. Players would interact with this AI and help her return to the future and save the world from the Halo Array."

There you go.

So I was roaming the bowels of YouTube and I found a video that HaloFollower had uploaded today called "Halo 5 - Viral Marketing Incoming? ARG Website"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***ALZlLqG4

As in the video, I crawled through Najor Nelson's feed and saw the same things HaloFollower found in his video which are:

Untitledrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_zpsb22fda90.png

Untitledhalo2_zpse227da6c.png

Chris may not specify that it is for H2A, but lots of Halo Fans are assuming it is the new awakening of Halo 2 and not just Halo 5. I'm not saying it is, but it feels like it is. It fits. If it is a hint at Halo 2 Anniversary, lots of fans will be happy. I will be happy, as long it releases on 360 lol. I couldn't find a perfect topic to put this in, so I just chose Halo 2 because it kind of relates. So, is this a hint at H2A, or is 343 Industries trying to pull something similar off at the recently revealed title, Halo Xbox One?

((Sorry if this topic is sort of BLEH. It's been a while xD))

• Like 3

Personally, I think a Halo 3 remake would make more sense... in relation to console generations at least.

Halo: CE was released on Original Xbox, with CEA following on the 360.

Halo 3 released on the 360. Making an anniversary edition for the XB1 would seem fitting. 

• 3 months later...