Missing Award Thread

RedStarRocket91

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am missing the top 15. also how do u GSD Cookie one?

You have to have been selected by the Top 15 selection team for a spot on the list to receive a Top 15 award. You can obtain the GSD award by solving his riddle. 

So when will we be getting or GFW awards? I did half of the battles and I only fought for the OS.

The Great Forum War awards are still in the process of being created, sorry about the delay, everyone who participated wil receive their respective awards as soon as possible.

• Like 2

You have to have been selected by the Top 15 selection team for a spot on the list to receive a Top 15 award. You can obtain the GSD award by solving his riddle. 

The Great Forum War awards are still in the process of being created, sorry about the delay, everyone who participated wil receive their respective awards as soon as possible.

Ahh okay thanks for the update BZ :) I was just curious since I'm not in any rush to claim them, mostly just curious. Thanks again BZ ^_^

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I noticed that I didn't receive my award for doing Maru's 2v2/3v3 event. I was Biggles' partner for the 2v2 but I didn't attend the 3v3 because of something that I can't remember.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Yes you did :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...