Missing Award Thread

RedStarRocket91

I also need this months Top 15 Award.

Do the interviewees of the "7th USFE Presidential Interviews" get the "Special Guest Award?

Thanks.

I think that one is a Drizzy_Dan exclusive only

• 4 weeks later...

Played in Peanut's dominion playdate a few weeks ago. I believe that is missing the award for participating in a community playdate: "Gamer" Award.

Also missing "Top 15 award" for May 2014. Thanks~

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
P34nut's wasn't an official Community Event and sorry I missed you last month. Award given.

Don't we get awards for participating in TGFW?

We'll be giving out all TGFW-related awards at its conclusion, as we'll need to check who gets the award for participating in at least one battle versus those who'll get the award for participating in every battle.

We'll be giving out all TGFW-related awards at its conclusion, as we'll need to check who gets the award for participating in at least one battle versus those who'll get the award for participating in every battle.

Timezones will make this impossible for sure...

Maybe an award for attenting once, thrice, 5 times and 10 times (If there'll be that much events)

I have a question. What is the difference between the "Top 15" award (purple and brown) compared to the exceptional member award thing (Star on a stalk)?

Is it for like top posting? It wasn't in the awards section.

They're just two versions of the same award, an old one and a new one.

So will we get multiple awards if we do two or more battles?

So will we get multiple awards if we do two or more battles?

Sort of. We currently have four Awards planned related to TGFW: the first, for taking part in at least one TGFW lobby: the second and third, for fighting as part of either the GDR or the OS (Mercenaries and people who change sides can earn both: we might do some extra 'loyalist' Awards for people who only fight for one faction throughout the war, but that's not confirmed yet); and the fourth, for attending at least one match of every lobby. Unlike regular Community Events, the first Award doesn't stack, so you'll only get one regardless of how many battles you fight - unless you attend all of the, in which case it's replaced by the fourth Award.

• Like 2

So do we get awards for Blake's community event? It was in Contests/Events but I don't know if we get one because it wasn't hosted by any staff so I'm confused on if we do get one or not?

So do we get awards for Blake's community event? It was in Contests/Events but I don't know if we get one because it wasn't hosted by any staff so I'm confused on if we do get one or not?

No I was merely promoting the event to help Blake out but if the mods think otherwise they can

Also I'm missing the YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter award.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Not anymore you're not.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After looking at the awards sheet im pretty sure Im eligible for these.

1 Notoriety

Hit the magic 1000

2 I don't know if any of these qualifies but here goes nothing http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/36570-the-terrorists-of-343/ and http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37473-star-wars-fan-fiction-vengeance/

3 GFX Award

Known for your Artwork.

:D Just kidding..... on this one.

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_23323.png

Edited by BeckoningZebra1
Noteriety added.