Missing Award Thread

RedStarRocket91

Awesome this has finally reminded me ......

About last Dec I did a Halo giveaway here I had 2 prizes one was a female Spartan avatar and the other I don't remember but the point was I choose a member at random and the got one of the prizes and then I would give the other prize to someone else anyway I gave one prize to a member who is now banned and one to the now Mod church but churches code didn't work unlike the other one I gave out. :(

Long story short I think the award I am missing is helping hand ( the one that you give something away ) :)

EDIT lol most posts on here are about the Helping hand award.

Edited by Azaxx
Award given.

I'm missing my helping hand award as well.

Also may I suggest that the "Top 15" award on the awards page be updated to the one the members that the members in the last "Top 15" choosing were given

Awards Page: star-icon.png

Member's profiles: sfgbdf.png

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Awards received.

Gamer award from Ricochet event (Great fun by the way :)).

I'm missing my helping hand award as well.

Also may I suggest that the "Top 15" award on the awards page be updated to the one the members that the members in the last "Top 15" choosing were given

Awards Page: star-icon.png

Member's profiles: sfgbdf.png

So which one should be handed out? I was given the star one but not the other one that actually says "Top 15" on it.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Gamer Award given and the one you have now is the Top 15 Award you should have.

I think I need the "Top 15" one. I'm not too sure. I've got one of them but it seems the other Top 15 Members have the one that I don't. I'm missing out on one of the "Top 15" awards.

Edit: Sorry forgot to read previous edit. ;)

What is to happen with the other award though?

Edited by Azaxx
Read Drizzy_Dan's edit note on your post above. [Edit] It's the old award.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also I'm missing "The Gamer Award" and "The Top 15 Award" (I believe it was December). Cheers. ^_^                                                                                           

EDIT: Thanks Dan! :)

Edited by ShockGazm
Awards received ShockGazm!

Also I'm missing "The Gamer Award" and "The Top 15 Award" (I believe it was December). Cheers. ^_^                                                                                           

EDIT: Thanks Dan! :)

The Top 15 Award was already handed out for December in January. :) They were given out late but we all got ours back in January. ;)

Ninja vs Forum award please. Great Event :)

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Award given.

i am currently missing the Ninjas vs Forums award because i was Biggles partner for the 2v2 and we won 2-0 but i still havent received my award yet  

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Award received.