Welcome everyone to the first installment of Theoretical Fightonomics. Now you may be asking what is Theoretical Fightomics? Well it is where we analyze theoretical fights between two or more people who wouldn't normally fight each other, or to put it simply "who would win _____ or _____?" Every few weeks i will post a new fight involving various video game, comic book, movie or television characters. as well as go over the results from the previous fight.

Now for each fight i will give a overview talking about each combatant,and go over what equipment they have for the fight, so that the readers can make an informed decision on who would win. In addition to the overview, i will set up the location of the fight, whether or not there is any outside influences, and basically anything else that can influence the fight that is outside the combatants control.

Now without further ado i give you the first fight, Noble team (Halo Reach) vs Delta Squad (Gears 3)

]nobleteaminacavereach_zps82636b1c.jpg

Vs

gears-of-war-3-delta-squad_zps19525ba4.j

Noble team consists of 

Commander Carter-A259 (Noble One)

Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 (Noble Two)

Warrant Officer Jun-A266 (Noble Three)

Warrant Officer Emile-A239 (Noble Four)

Chief Warrant Officer Jorge-052 (Noble Five)

Lieutenant SPARTAN-B312 (Noble Six)

Delta squad consists of

Lt.Anya Stroud

Sgt.Marcus Fenix

Cpl.Dominic Santiago

Cpl.Damon Baird

Cpl.Jace Stratton

Pvt.Augustus Cole

Pvt.Samantha Byrne

Pvt.Clayton Carmine

Equpiment:

Noble team

Carter- assault Rifle and a magnum

Kat- assault rifle and a magnum 

Jun- sniper and magnum 

Emile- Shotgun and a grenade launcher

Jorge-Machine gun

Noble six- DMR and magnum

Delta squad

Marcus- lancer, gnasher shotgun,and a snub pistol

Dom- lancer, sawn off shotgun and a boltok pistol

Anya- lancer, sawn off shotgun,and a snub pistol 

Cole- Hammerburst rifle, Gnahser shotgun,and a Boltok pistol

Baird- Lancer, sawn off shotgun,and a snub pistol 

Sam- Hammerburst rifle, sniper rifle,and a snub pistol

Jace- Lancer, Sniper rifle,and a snub pistol

Carmine-Lancer, Torque Bow, and a snub pistol

all members of both teams have unlimited ammo for their weapons and 2 frag grenades

Location: New Mombasa, with noble starting by Kikowani station and delta starting by the uplift reserve.

NewMombasa_Map_Labeled_zps35e2fac4.jpg

This battle is a straight up Team death match, there are no weapon laying around, and the streets are totally empty besides the 2 teams.

Post your thoughts on who you think would win and feel free to leave suggestions for the next fight.

• Like 1

Noble team would win that fight, they have superior skills and strength, it's not even really a fair fight. I know the gears are badasses, and that they're good at killing, but spartans were MADE to kill. Also, with Jun on the roof tops, they'd be stuck in the buildings, letting the rest of Noble go in and take them out. And I know, the gears have they're guns and lancers. Well, yes, and they work great, on exposed flesh. They are all but ineffective against armor, let alone energy shields. So in the end, the gears are just completely out matched to begin with.

The Arbiter from Halo 2 and Halo 3 VS. The Arbiter from Halo Wars.

• Like 2

The Gears would win, for the simple fact that they can enter cover and spartans just stand there :D

Now then, for the next fight.. I suggest... Uhm.. the guys from CoD: Ghosts campaign vs... uhm.. Battlefield 4 campaign group ._.

Edited by Zaguroth
  • Like 1