Titanfall alpha participants forbidden from sharing opinions publicly

Akali

2041893-635381_20130610_001.jpg

Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment today confirmed that it has invited a small number of players into a "limited technical test" for the much-anticipated Xbox and PC exclusive. According to emails going out to Origin users, the testing period is being held on Xbox One.

"As some of you are asking, we are doing a limited technical test. It is not a beta, and we don't have any beta news at the moment," Respawn said on Twitter.

If you were going to be expecting any sort of video of titanfall outside of Respawn Entertainment or anything written on titanfall then you are going to be out of luck because ANY participant are forbidden from sharing their opinions publicly. "Strictly not sharable,"

Respawn's comments today do not rule out a future public beta for Titanfall, but the clock is ticking, as the game's release March 2014 release date is now under two months away. Studio cofounder Vince Zampella said last month that the company is "definitely" thinking about holding a beta.

SOURCE: Gamespot.com

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Added source.
  • Like 3

"definitely thinking about having a Beta hrmmm"

He should have one most muilplayer games need one look what happened to Halo 4 without a Beta Halo 4 at the start failed 100 percent I was buggy weapon's were unbalanced and overall really needed lots more work on it and so a Beta would have really helped that game to make it a much smoother launch so I hope they do have a Beta and I also hope Halo 5 has a Beta so we can have Destiny , Halo , Titianfall all in the same year and create a really good comptive market. :)