WTF 343 Industries No Commendation Credit for Vehicle Destroys

davidnordquist

343 Industries I am fed up, normally I would just play and carry on but enough is enough. 

I have had 40-50 scorpion vehicle destroys not register toward commendations. And now in a single match literally evaporate 3 mongoose with an incineration cannon without a single addition to my commendation count. This is beyond ridiculous.

The scorpions if I melee I have a high chance to not get vehicle destroy credit, pulse grenade same thing and a few other random times it never gave me a vehicle destroy. Capture the flag on Longbow using an incineration cannon I have found to be the best way for me personally to get mongoose kills. Hit them straight in the front or you'll just kill the people. That said I had three or four times that match that the mongoose survives a hit from the side with an incineration cannon. There were however 3 mongoose vehicles that evaporated and I received the kill points but not the commendation for vehicle destroy. If you don't believe me I've saved the video because I am pissed off.

FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!! And make it up to me some how because this is unacceptable.

~David

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/086c3289-e971-4625-a61b-048e42071f8f

343 Industries I am fed up, normally I would just play and carry on but enough is enough. 

I have had 40-50 scorpion vehicle destroys not register toward commendations. And now in a single match literally evaporate 3 mongoose with an incineration cannon without a single addition to my commendation count. This is beyond ridiculous.

The scorpions if I melee I have a high chance to not get vehicle destroy credit, pulse grenade same thing and a few other random times it never gave me a vehicle destroy. Capture the flag on Longbow using an incineration cannon I have found to be the best way for me personally to get mongoose kills. Hit them straight in the front or you'll just kill the people. That said I had three or four times that match that the mongoose survives a hit from the side with an incineration cannon. There were however 3 mongoose vehicles that evaporated and I received the kill points but not the commendation for vehicle destroy. If you don't believe me I've saved the video because I am ****** off.

FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!! And make it up to me some how because this is unacceptable.

~David

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/086c3289-e971-4625-a61b-048e42071f8f

Well, hate to fuel the flames here, but you will find no salvation on this ring... by that, I mean this is not the official 343 Industries website. No members on this site are capable of fixing this issue. If it is a glitch, the best thing to do would be to contact bsangel at Halo Waypoint via PM or post a topic about it there.

Otherwise, you may have just killed the pilot first and then destroyed the vehicle... in which case, that's just bad timing and will not get you a vehicle destroy commendation. :/

As said already, this is in no way the Official 343 Industries company forum/site. This is an amazing professional fan site for all things Halo and video gaming and beyond. So yes, I feel for yeah, but please don't get angry for people on here, no one can really help you. 

PS.  I am willing to bet that if you contact the real 343, yelling at them will not work either.  ;)