Titanfall matches will have up to 48 combatants at once

Akali

2041893-635381_20130610_001.jpg

Some time ago Respawn Entertainment confirmed that Titanfall multiplayer matches would be 6v6, now Respawn Entertainment  has now confirmed that Titanfall would have 48 combatants but 12 would be human.

Lead designer Justin Hendry explained that having six human players on each side was, ultimately, a result of fine-tuning the game during testing. "The higher the player count, the more uncomfortable the game gets," he said.

"Unlike in most games where you can sit there and guard the two ways in, in Titanfall the guy can come in through the window right behind you, he can come from the window to your left, he can come from straight ahead, he can come in from the stairway and he can come in from the doorway, or whatever. Essentially there are five directions you can get killed from and the higher that player count, the more likely you are to get killed from behind and the more difficult it is to kind of manage your surroundings."

Titanfall started with 12 players on each side at the beginning of its development, but the number was slowly whittled down as the developers tried to create the right balance and feel. At one point, the number was even fewer than six-a-side, but Respawn eventually came to believe that having 12 human players was the "number that felt best" for the game it was trying to make.

my imput: this sounds very interesting and cool also my bullets now have a home in the space of 24 combatants 

• Like 2

:thumbup: A lot of my friends have been telling me how much they want this game, and how awesome it is. I honestly am at the verge of breaking, because I can not wait for this game to offically come out. I will wait on the side of the street at Gamestop, like a hobo for this game if I have to. Not even my mother will be able to make me go to school. THUG LIFE! Oh yeah btw nice post/article nice information in it :D.

2661d94e6b08086cc47c8ededa1b9b28.png

Edited by тυ¢кєя