What was your very first Xbox game?

Ghost Recon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well my first Xbox game was one called Conker, it's kind of old but it was still great! My first Xbox 360 game was Halo 3 because I remember there was a special at the store that you got the console itself and the game for a pretty good price. My dad and I played it for so long the first day that we got the red ring of death!!!!

~ That was a little dissapointing, but then I was so happy when I realized we had a warranty! So we sent it in to get it fixed and it came back and worked fine again, then I was one happy girl :)

Well my first Xbox game was one called Conker, it's kind of old but it was still great! My first Xbox 360 game was Halo 3 because I remember there was a special at the store that you got the console itself and the game for a pretty good price. My dad and I played it for so long the first day that we got the red ring of death!!!!

~ That was a little dissapointing, but then I was so happy when I realized we had a warranty! So we sent it in to get it fixed and it came back and worked fine again, then I was one happy girl :)

Conker Live and Reloaded? I remember playing that on the Xbox. :)

For the Original Xbox I'd have to say Halo CE. I'm actually not sure if it was Crash Bandicoot or Project Gotham Racing which was my first but I'll stick with Halo. And, for the Xbox 360, FIFA 07. Yeah, not Halo 3 surprisingly but that would be my second. I played FIFA for about an hour and then I forever played Halo 3! ^_^