Project Spark Xbox One Beta Next Month

BeckoningZebra1

Project Spark announced via Facebook that a beta is on it's way to the Xbox One.

Here is the official statement: 

Project Spark Xbox One closed beta begins in February. If you have a Windows 8 beta key, it will also give you access to the Xbox One beta. If you are in the Windows 8 beta, you will automatically have access to the Xbox One beta when it starts. If you gave away your Project Spark beta key, don't worry, we have you covered and will be sending everyone a second key when Xbox One beta begins.

468px-Project_spark_logo2.png

If you have yet to sign up for a beta key, it's not too late. You can still register Here.

SOURCE

• Like 2

So I dont have an xbox one nor do I have Windows 8. But I have seen the Windows 8 beta videos and I have got to say that people have already been making some pretty amazing things. For instance, Ducain23 featured a project where a guy created a fully working FPS starter kit. Out of random pieces and stuff. CRAZY! And all I know is that once the full version is out it will be so fun to go into multiplayer on user created maps and game of FPS or MMO's and stuff while sitting on my couch playing on my Xbox one. :) So cool. Cant wait to see what Xbox users come out with in this beta.