Halo Campaign What Could Be Arriving

Dog

halo-5.png?w=500&h=282&l=50&t=40

Halo Xbox One is a upcoming game coming in 2014, but how much do you really know about it?

Now  lets start off with a fair warning, everything in this post is rumors.

As Halo continues on clues leak out, as well as predictions in what could happen.Lets begin with the basics.

HALO WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED?

343 Industries has given many dates, but which one is correct?

The Microsoft store has given the date of

12/31/14

Walmart

10/01/2014

So folks expect in a couple months for a release date, but for now depend on these two.

What is expected for Halo Campaign

As we have seen Halo comic books and the latest Halo Spartan Ops, we know something went on with the Arbiter.

**POSSIBLE SPOILER**

IS HE DEAD?

"Soon after being promoted to Shipmaster, Thel suffered an injury in the training ring due to a mistake. His family hushed up the incident, as well as the resultant visit by a doctor, due to Sangheili culture equating the loss of blood and medical operation by a doctor with a loss of honor. During his convalescence, Thel made an old-fashioned doarmir-fur Shipmaster's cloak, wearing it always to remind him that he could make grave mistakes if he let his guard down."

I do not think he is dead right now, but read that quote from Halo Wki.

He made a cloak

Thel_2558.png

Now Compare it to Masterchiefs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KXeBOoYds

Is it possible the Arbiter was killed and Masterchief took his cloak?

Or is it possible Chief is on a Elite home world?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Microsoft Store Teaser

Microsoft added a trailer onto there store quickly than took it off quickly. In the small teaser you can hear Cortana and you can see Chiefs armor and visor is messed up badly, along with this chest piece off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkFlEEt3KT8

Is It Possible Cortana has survived?

Whats Your Thoughts?

Thank You Sources

Halo Wiki

Youtube

FWM

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32872-possible-arbiter-apperance-in-halo-5/

• Like 1

Shockgazm I could agree with you in the area of games but that is every system launch but the marketplaces for PS4 and XB1 have tons of indie games and free to plays like DC universe online. ( There are more indie games on PS4 fact ) :)

I'm getting my PS4 this week, I'll have a look then. Haven't really read up much upon the Indie games section of both consoles, looking forward to finding out what games there are on the Marketplace. ^_^

God the questions, the questions and did I almost forget? THE QUESTIONS. Until real release dates come out everyone including myself will have to deal with these dates. Thank you by the way for posting this. I had no idea about these dates whatsoever. Honestly I think the Arbiter is alive and that Cortana is dead. 

God the questions, the questions and did I almost forget? THE QUESTIONS. Until real release dates come out everyone including myself will have to deal with these dates. Thank you by the way for posting this. I had no idea about these dates whatsoever. Honestly I think the Arbiter is alive and that Cortana is dead. 

You are correct in that the arbiter is a live but i am not sure about cortana but i agree about the date thing from what i have see it looks like it will be on the 12/31/14 i have see that every were.

There's absolutely no way it's gonna come out on December 31st. No games come out that close to the holidays. That October date seems like it would be the more accurate of the two that have been rumored... but it's still pretty close to Destiny, which I'm assuming will be the game's main competition.

That gameplay btw is fake. Cortana says promise me you'll figure out which one of us is the machine, from Halo 4. Whoever did this just got the chief from 4 and took some of his armour off, made it look damaged and, of course, changed quality and colour to make it look new. Never would have though about the cloak tbh.

i really hope that 343 doesnt only release the next gen halo for only next gen console

There's no way they will... Games will continue to be released on the 360 for a while before they completely switch over to releasing stuff on Xbox One. Don't worry, it'll be on 360! It just look/run nearly as well as it will on the Xbox One ;)

I really wish the Arbiter isn't dead. He was such a good character and it would be a shame if they killed him in a boring and not fantastic way. Even if he does die in a fantastic way, I will not like it. It would be such a treat if they allowed us to play as him again. Well,....in my opinion.