your favorite assassins creed game?

Pbrabbit

Assassin's Creed 4. The sheer expanse, beauty and spectacular things to do, coupled with an enjoyable cast and a spectacular storyline that you will end up bonding to, yet still racked with the creative height based gameplay of previous AC's and the current most evolved form of AC multiplayer.....

Love it.

Second would be AC2, purely due to story.

To be honest I never really played the old ones.  :blush: 

surprised-dog.png

You should really check out and/or play Assassins Creed 2 and AC2 Brother Hood. Of course, playing the first one gets you introduced into the series but because AC 2 starts with a new character, it doesn't matter. The music is the game is beautiful, it's fun to play (Some mission of course would be harder so there will be some annoying mission but not bad), the story to the game absolutely outstanding (One of the best video game stories going) and the gameplay is great. I just love assassins creed, I could go into why I love the game but that would take forever. I bet you'll absolutely love AC 2 and Brotherhood, Ezio Auditore da Firenze is the best assassin. ^_^

Edited by ShockGazm

• 3 weeks later...

for me it is none of the games because I love the series as a whole its awesome least favorite would be AC I though I hated the combat but AC II forward they are amazing 

Agreed. I personally loved them all besides AC I too. Only played AC I once, didn't enjoy it much though. Assassin's Creed is definitely one of my favourite game franchises.