Deadpool Has Disappeared From Steam, Xbox Live, And PSN

Akali

deadpool610.jpg

High Moon Studios’ Deadpool might not have been the best game of 2013, but the Merc with a Mouth (voiced by Nolan North) seems to have taken the less than glowing scores personally. Activision’s Marvel-licensed title has disappeared from a number of digital delivery platforms.

The burrito-shaped hole was first noticed by NeoGAF user “Delusibeta.” We have confirmed that the title is absent from Steam, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network. If you’re a PC gamer, you can still buy Steam codes via Amazon and Gamefly. Physical copies of the console versions are also still available. 

We’re following up with Activision to see if Wade Wilson is gone for good or if he’s just pulling a classic Deadpool prank. We’ll update once we know more. If you want to embrace your inner psychopath now, you can get your Deadpool fix in Lego Marvel Super Heroes, LittleBigPlanet, and Marvel Heroes.

my input: i dont know why they have done this because deadpool looked like a fun game but i did hear it was over done with sex jokes and the enemies were quite repetitive but apart for that it looked like a good game
  • Like 1